Chapter 26- I Love You

Alarik and I had decided to keep our relationship on the down low, if you could even call it a relationship anymore. There had been stolen kisses, and looks during class, but as for actually spending time together, that wasn't happening.

I'd finally given in and admitted that I felt something for him. I suppose that was fairly obvious when I still said I'd give him his time even after he broke the contract. I was still pissed about that contract though, I mean who really needs to legally bind someone into giving them time to prove they are actually a good person?

Alarik's father had been working on the marriage, and Alarik had been working on a way to stop it. At this point in time his father was getting quite a bit further than we were. At this rate we were going to have to go up to Hazel and talk to her about it. Alarik had wanted her to be the last resort, he wanted to test the waters to see how she felt about it. Apparently she hadn't hesitated much when the idea had been brought up, and well, she had already gotten with him.

I sighed loudly as I plopped back on my bed.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked sitting next to me.

"This whole freaking Alarik thing, that's what's wrong."

"Him again," Jason groaned

"Yes him again. I get that you don't like him, but I do, Jason."

"I know. So what's wrong?"

"It's this whole stupid thing about having to keep us a secret. I mean, not that we're mates, but that we're still technically together."

"You're mad that you have a secret relationship?" He asked sounding snarky.

"Our thing wasn't really a secret, and I wouldn't technically call it a relationship. I mean, it's a relationship in terms of we're friends, but you and I weren't really dating Jay."

Jason just rolled his eyes and laid down next to me. "Alright then. Talk about it."

"I don't know what to talk about," I said frustrated. "We're never together and he's back at his house with his father who's planning his wedding and there's no way that we can stop it, at least not that we've found."

We both laid in silence for a moment before I growled angrily. "And I'm just so freaking sexually frustrated right now I feel like I'm going to scream."

"Well I could help you with both those things. The frustration and the screaming I mean," Jason said jokingly with a wink.

I glared at him and his eyes went wide. Under normal circumstances I may have laughed at that, but right now I was in a mood. A very bad mood.

"Why don't you just go talk to this Hazel yourself. It might help talking girl to girl. Do you honestly think she wants to keep mates apart?"

"She's like the freaking female version of Alark, Jason. She's in line for her father's place and they think this marriage will help keep their pack calm. They'll be like two freaking Alphas running a hybrid pack or some shit like that. I don't understand it, but somehow they seem to think it will work."

"Two Alariks together? They're crazy, they'll kill each other."

"Well let's hope Alarik wins that battle then."

"You can hope."

I gave him another glare. It was no secret that he didn't like Alarik, he'd already made that perfectly clear, twenty times-

Today alone.

But if he wasn't careful he was going to press the wrong button and I was going to go Bitch Wolf on his ass.