Chapter 5- Alarik

--Alarik--

This chapter is in Alarik's POV sorry it's a little shorter

I shifted back and strolled through the woods. I couldn't believe Allison Cole was my mate, we had known each other for years, until I started to find that everyone was irritating. Well, everyone but the Council families. 

I had nearly forgotten about her until I saw her in the Underground. I knew it immediately, and I could tell she had felt it as well. I had paced around the club until finally deciding to talk to her. I needed her, my wolf needed her. 

When she had told me she didn't want me it had felt like a slap to the face. No one had ever said no to me. The girls were always tripping over each other trying to get my attention. And there she was, walking away like it was no big deal. It made me want her even more. 

When I saw that guy all over her at the other club I was furious. How dare she walk away from me and into the lap of another guy. I had no problem beating the shit out of some stupid wolf, especially when the touched my things. 

And this morning, when I saw her wolf running through the woods. I couldn't help myself. She was all I could think about. The guys would laugh if they heard that, but I knew the same would happen for them soon too. 

I had almost had her this morning, but she ran had run off again. Why was it that the only person I couldn't get was my mate?

It seemed that if I would have to step up my game. I couldn't possibly let her walk away. 

I could feel the need radiating off of her the other night. While she may have been saying she didn't want me, I could tell the rest of her did. 

I just had to find a little place for me inside of her, I just had to make her give me a chance. If I could get that, then I knew she would be mine. 

She was most likely going to the party. Everyone went to it. She had said this morning that she didn't want to reject me. She knew it was a final decision, and she wasn't prepared to make up her mind.

If that was the case, then I still had time. I just needed to convince her to give me a chance, and the bonfire would be the perfect place. I walked down the street passing the shops that were opening their doors.

No one dared look directly at me. Most were afraid, and the majority of those didn't even know why. It wasn't like my own people had to be afraid of me, I wouldn't do anything to hurt them. They were under my family's protection.

Still that hadn't stopped their nervousness when they found out how brutal I could actually be. Who did they think went out their to protect their asses from the packs that wanted to invade? Someone had to teach those low lifes a lesson and it sure as hell wasn't going to be the shop keepers. 

I shrugged it off, whistleing as I made my way down the street, going the long way to my house so I could walk by Allison's. 

I looked up through the window and I saw her talking and laughing with Cassie. 

I remembered the day we let Cassie's family into the pack, they had run away from their own pack. Their Alpha had turned on them. My father had taken pity on them when he heard the story, and Allison had taken quickly to the new girl. 

I kept on walking and took my phone out. I sent a message to all the guys that I was going to be at the bonfire, and if they wanted to crash the party they were more than welcome. 

I got a 'hell yeah' from all of them, and I knew that night was going to be a good one. I just hoped the rest of the year would be the same. 

*********

Please comment and vote people!! :D