Handsy Girl

Y/N's P.O.V

Billie's parents went on a little vacation for three days so Pepper stayed with us. And of course, Finneas and Claudia couldn't take care of her since they already have Peach. So me and Billie volunteered to take her in.

"Y/N You wanna walk Pepper with me?" Billie says holding her leash.
"Sure!" I smile.

I get up and quickly change into some cute but comfy clothes, and fix my hair into a messy bun. I put on some Gray sweatpants and a pink crop top.

"You ready?"
"Mhm." I say as I grab my small white packback and head out.

15 mins later

Me and Billie arrive to a park and let Pepper go run around. Billie sits on a bench and I look at her.
"Wow Billie!" I say.
"What?"
"Can I take a pic of you. You look hot!" I say and make a grin.
"Ight." She says and does a pose.

I take it and look at it. I sit down next to her and post it on my Insta.

Out of nowhere, I feel Billie squeezing my boob.
"Billie what are you doing?" I say.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" She grins.
"Bil, not here." I make a serious face.
"Why not?"
"Because we're in public. And there are children present."
"Fine."

I take out a tennis ball and throw it far way so Pepper could catch it. She comes back with the ball in her mouth and drops in under me. I smile at her and bend down to pick it up. But then again, I feel Billie behind me. Literally her pussy is against my asshole.

"BILLIE!" I yell at her.
She just laughs and snorts.

I roll my eyes and throw the ball. Pepper comes back and drops it. This time I squad down so Billie won't do anything.

"Look at that fine ass!" Billie says out loud.
I look behind me and see her sitting on the bench. I frown at her.

She's so immature.

After 20 mins we decide to head back home. As we walk, Billie would slow down just so she can slap my ass. Then while we were waiting for the traffic light to turn red so we could keep on walking, she would slip her hand down my sweat pants.

Yes I don't mind, but come on now, we're in public.

Before we head home, I decide to go to a specific store to pick up some hand cuffs.

"Okay B. What are those for?" Billie asks me.
"Oh you'll see."

I can tell Billie got happy and excited because she's been walking fast ever since.

As we stand outside, I take out the keys and unlock, then I feel Billie squeeze and slap my butt.

I ignore it and smile as I know how I'll torture her.

I open the door and Billie leaves Pepper in the living room and carrys me to our bedroom.
"So what did you get?" Bil asks once again.
"Let me show you." I say as I take my crop top off.

I take out the cuffs and walk towards Billie. I can see she took off her baggy pants and is left with her white lace underwear. I kiss her moving us to the corner of our bed frame and I put the cuffs on Billie's wrist and the other hole I close it on the bed frame.
I then get off the bed and walk over to our closet and take out our box with "tools" in it. I take out a dildo and a vibrator.

"Come on baby girl. Don't keep daddy waiting. "Billie says desperately.
"Coming."
I walk to our bed, but nowhere near close to Billie. I look at her all over and see her white laced underwear already wet. I take my pants off and throw it the the floor. I stand up on bed and move my body so Billie could see all my curves move smoothly. As I do that I take off my bra and underwear and bend over so Billie could see me perfectly.

I lay down so my pussy is facing Billie. I open my legs and put the dildo ready to put it in me. I take my fingers to help me put it in. I can hear mumble things to herself. My breathing becomes fast when I push it in me. And I won't lie, it was big! I gasped when I felt it fully in me. I slid it in and out repeatedly making me moan.
I saw Billie rub herself  with her other hand.

"Baby! Let me out!" Billie started yelling.

I was too busy pleasing myself.

"Baby let me do this to you!"

After a while I saw Billie put in two fingers in herself.

After I took it out, in, then out one last time. All my juices came out. I felt good. I then put in the vibrator in me which killed me. I dug my nails into the sheets while Billie saw the whole thing.

"Baby! This is not funny!" Billie frantically yelled out.

After a good ten minutes. I was done. I took the vibrator out and threw it to the floor as well as the dildo.

"LET ME OUT!" Billie yelled.

I took the key and set her free. She then jumps on top of me and kisses me with hunger.

"Don't ever do that." She said.
"That's what you get for being so handsy." I tease her.

Thanks for the idea! (You know who you are)
Hope you all enjoy, I'd actually rather you comment then vote. XD
And I do see your comments too♡