Pranks (Viagra)

Lilianna's P.O.V

I came to the liquor store to get some dish soap. As I was paying, I saw singular pills of Viagra up of the shelfs.
"Excuse me, can you give me one of those?" I tell the man pointing at it.

The man doesn't say anything and just hands it to me. 
"That'll be 6 dollars." He says looking depressed.

I hand him the money and leave.

                ***Time skip***

I arrived home while Billie was doing some photoshoot with Finneas. I opened the dish soap and poured it on top of the sponge and began washing dishes. As I was doing the  dishes I told Alexa to put on Billie Eilish songs. My baby.

Ten minutes later Billie came home with Finneas and he sat down on the sofa. And Billie came up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and missed my cheek.
"I missed you baby." Billie whispers in my ear.
"Me too." I tell her turning around.
She leans in to kiss me but since I have soap on my hands I decide to put it on her nose.
"What the hell?" She says looking at me confused.
"Just wanted to have a little fun." I tell her laughing.
"Oh so you wanna have fun." She says smirking.
"Something like that." I tell her turning back around to finish the dishes.

She then walks away and sits next to Finneas. I overheard them talking about the photo shoot and all, then Billie asks me for water.

This is my chance to do it! I get a cup and open the pill quietly and put it in the cup of water. Hopefully it dissolves. After a minute it does and I give it to Billie.

"Thank you baby." She says in her baby voice.

I just look back and smile in awe.

"Do you have anythig to drink?" Finneas asks me.
"Just my favorite. Coconut water." I say looking back at him.
"That's fine. Just a little bit please." He says.

I hand it to him he takes a sip. I look at Billie standing up then sitting down. What the hell? Is it working? I also notice her closing her legs tightly. It's definitely working.

"Finneas can you leave?" Billie looks at him seriously.
"Why?" He says.
"Just leave." She simply says.
"I just got here Billie."
"Leave now."
"But I haven't even finished my cocon-"

Billie doesn't let him finish and takes his drink out of his hand and pushes him out the door closing it behind her.

"LILIANNA!" Billie screams my name out loud.
"Dude you scared me!"

She doesn't respond and just puts her hand behind my neck and her other hand grip on my butt pulling me closer to her. She kisses me roughly and I'm just there like an idiot. The kiss gets heated so she picks me up and carrys me to the sofa. I flow with it for a while put I decide to stop and run away from her.

"LILIANNA! COME BACK HERE!"

I look behind me and see Billie running towards me. I look forward to see our bedroom door. When I look back at her, all I see is her do a fucking jump and she lands on top of me.

"Billie get the fuck off." I say pushing her away.
"No. Get closer to me."
"Billie! Your on top of me. How closer can I get?"
"I don't know." Billie says while slipping her hand down my leggings.
"No Billie I'm not in the mood."
"Fine. Can I at least get a kiss?" She says pulling her hand out.
"Fine. But don't do anything stupid."
"I won't mamas."

As I lean in she pins my arms to the ground and goes straight to my neck.

"Fuck Bill." I say not surprised.
"I'll do it to you mamas."

I start laughing out loud. And could technically feel Billie starring at me.

"What's so funny?" Billie says confused.
"I'm sorry! I put Viagra in your water Bil." That was hard to say since I was dying of laughter.
"BITCH! No wonder I feel so fucking horny!"

I can't help but laugh.

"Damn B. That shit really be messing with your body." Billie says standing up then helps me up as well.
"I know. That's why I did it to you baby."

I swear I just blink and all of a sudden Billie is on top of me. I'm leaning over our bed face down while Billie's pussy is attached to my ass.

"What the fuck are you doing?"
"Dry hump?"
"Why?"
"Cuz you ain't in the mood? Duh."
"Billie you are so retarded."
"I know."
"Wait what about Finneas?"
"I'll talk with him later mamas." Billie says laughing.

After a few minutes of dry humping we finally sit peacfuly on the sofa and chill.

Y'all should comment more.  And if you have any ideas  or suggestions  please tell me.  I need help. Thank you (: