Young Blood

Billie's P.O.V

I went to my parents house to visit them and I took Y/N with me. After three hours of being there I felt horny for no Damn reason. And I thought something was wrong with me.

Y/N' s P.O.V

Before we went to Billie's parent's house I went to the store to get some snacks and Takis for Billie while we drive over there. But then and idea came to my head. What if I prank her with Viagra again but while at her parent's? I thought it was an amazing idea so I bought powdered Viagra. Before we began pur drive I put powdered Viagra in a bottled water for Billie. Once we got inside Billie's car I gave it to her and told her it was hers. She drank the whole thing before we even got there.

Billie's P.O.V

"Okay we are here Y/N. Let's go."
"Okay Bil."

What the fuck? What's wrong with my shit? Dude oh ma gawd.

As soon as I enter my parent's house I greet and hug them. After a few hours we go to the back yard and I play with Pepper while Y/N talks to my parents and Finneas.

Y/N' s P.O.V

As I talk to Maggie, Patrick, and Finneas, I take a look over at Billie and she is acting off normal. I think the Viagra drink is working. I look at Maggie and ask.
"Will there be any tours this month?"
"Not this month but in three months we will be leaving. Do you want to come?"
"You know I want to but I can't because I have work."
"Oh it's okay I get it."
"Thank yo-"

I haven't even finished my sentence when Billie yelled out my name. I turn around and she speed walks to me looking desperate.
"What s wrong Bil?"
"Come inside I need to talk to you." She says walking towards the inside of the house.

Once we are inside I am curious to see what she has to say.
"So what's wrong?"
She doesn't say anything but leans in kissing me with hunger.

She kisses me then goes to my neck and attacks.
"Billie we can't do that here!"
"Why not?" She says as her breathing gets heavy.
"Bil because we are at your parent's to spend time with them."
She didn't say anything and carrys me to her room. She drops me down on her bed and closes the door locking it then turns on her red lights.
"Billie what are you doing?"
"I'll show you baby."

Billie jumps on me kissing me passionately. Then she puts my legs on her shoulders so I can rest them there. She takes off all of her clothing as well as mine and looks at me and she takes notice I am already wet for her.

"I'm glad you are wet for me mamas." Billie says biting her bottom lip.
"Bil you caused this. Hurry."

Billie first licks me clean before she does whatever she is gonna do. She somehow slips between my legs so she can look straight at my eyes. She lines her pussy against mine and goes back and forth causing them to rub against each other making me feel a burning sensation. In a good way.

And it burns like a gin and I like it.
Put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it.

Billie puts her lips on my stomach kissing me every where leaving trails of her kisses on my belly leading to all the way to my inner thighs.

Hurts, but I know how to hide it.
Kinda like it..

(Lyrics: My strange addiction  from Billie Eilish)

Billie makes eye contact with me again rubbing our parts together.

It burns but I like it.

I let out a few quiet moans along with loud ones. I love the way Billie makes me feel. I really do.

"Billie stop. We should go back out with your parents."
"No. I wanna be with you."
"But Billie. We came all the way over here so you can spend time with your parents."
"Fine."

Billie gets off me and starts putting her clothes back on.
"Aren't you gonna get dressed?"
"Yea. But I like to see your naked body in action." I laugh.
"Fuck you. You wanna see my body in action again?" Bil says ready to jump on me.
"Oh no!" I say getting off the bed and changing.

-----

Once we head out I see Maggie, Patrick, Finneas, and pepper looking at us. Even the dog? What the heck?

"What?" Billie asks them.
"You had fun Huh." Finneas says.
"What the fuck do you mean?" Billie says.
"Billie. The walls aren't sound proof." Maggie tells us almost laughing.

Me and Billie look at each other and I feel my cheeks start heating up.

Everyone around us start laughing while Me and Billie still look at each other in embarrassment.

"We have to go." Billie quickly says.

I look at Billie in confusion but I am too embarrassed to care.
"Yea we have errands to get done."
"Bye." Billie and I say, walk out the door and get in the car.

"I can't believe that happened." I tell Billie.
"Me neither." She says bursting out laughing.

And from there we laugh the rest of the car ride home.

Comment more y'all. Give me ideas or tips, whatever. Love you guys and happy late new year.  ♡