Blood is thicker than water

Lilianna's P.O.V

I don't think I've told anyone this. But my father was a Marine. And he told me that he was once on a mission with his four men accompanying him. I don't wanna say any names tho. I don't quite remember the whole story but he said one of his men got lost or kidnapped. They tried looking for his body but never found it, they never heard from him again. So they declared him MIA. Funny thing, the man that was MIA was my best friend's father. His name is Gabriel. I know I didn't wanna say names but this is important. Gabriel has been there for me no matter what. But ever since he lost his father he changed. We started becoming distant and at one point lost all contact. After a year of not seeing him, I found him on the streets. He was wearing all black and looked somewhat worried.
"Lilianna?"

I look at him and tears fill my eyes.

"Gabe?"

I try to hug him but he pushes me into an alleyway and slams me to the wall. He started yelling out that I was a coward and it's my father's fault he was declared MIA. He took out a pocket knife and put it close to my neck. I forgot what he said but all I remember is him ripping my clothes and me somehow escaping.

"Wow. I'm sorry you had to go through this Lili." Billie says pulling me to a hug.
"It's okay. I've only seen him that time. And I'm still worried I might encounter him again. "
"Let's hope not. When did this happen?"
"I last saw him about a year ago. Almost two years."
"Sorry but. You still worried about that shit?"
"Well yes!"
"Lilianna your something else, you know that?" Billie says smirking
I giggle for a bit until she leans in to leave a soft kiss on my lips.

"Want a reliever?" Billie says leaning us down.
"Mkay."

Billie kisses me slipping her tounge in my mouth and exploring all around. I pull on her pants to signal her I want them off. She does the same to me so we both take them off and tangle our legs together. Leaving us in only our wet underwear.

"Billie?"
"Shh don't say anything." She says taking my shirt off. Leaving my in a black lace bra.

Billie sniffs my breast and finally takes my bra off. She then licks all around and sucks on one nipple.

"Billie. Do you think it's my fault?" I say wanting the truth.

Billie stops what she's doing to look at me and kisses me then speaks,"Why would you even think that?"
"Well I don't know."
"Don't say anything and let me relive you."

I don't say anything and let myself be Billie's stress toy. She takes off my matching black lace underwear and licks my inner thighs. With her finger she traces my pussy and blows in my sensitive spot. I couldn't help but moan a little. Billie then eats me out with hunger while gently biting. I tilt my head back so she takes the chance to kiss my neck leaving fresh purple marks.
"Bil I'm gonna cum!" I say out of breath.
"Hold it mamas."

Billie stops eating my and instead put a finger in me and says, "Okay let it out baby."

I relax as all my liquids release out of my body. While Billie mixes my juices all around she also slurps it up.

After we do each other we cuddle in our silk sheets and I lean my head on her chest.
"I love you Billie. You know that right?"
"Of course I do B. I love you too. More than anything."

Hope this was okay. Please give me ideas cuz I'm out if em.