Broken but not Destroyed

Lilianna's P.O.V

Me and Billie got in a serious fight. Why? Good question. It all started when she told me about a tour she was gonna do that lasts for three months. And of course I got upset. I just couldn't support Billie being away from me for too long. And I couldn't go cuz I had work and I was going to attend a friend's wedding. She kept insisting for me to go but I told her no. Maybe next time she has tour I'll go. Anyways I'm at home in bed while she's out somewhere. And it's pretty late. It's 12:46 pm. She's been out ever since 8:55 am. I wonder where she could be at..

Billie's P.O.V

Me and Lilianna got in a fight again since I'm gonna be at tour. It's only three months. Yes I'm going to miss her and all but it's not forever. I'm at my brother's house right now since I need to cool off. We are just watching a movie with Finneas and Claudia. Meanwhile I'm over here lonely as fuck. I already miss her and I want to apologize, even if I didn't start it, but I don't wanna admit weakness.

Lilianna's P.O.V

Damn. I guess she's not gonna come. I make my way towards my bedroom and change into my pajamas and get in bed. I turn off my lamp and turn on my phone again.

No new message

I guess she's really not coming..

***NEXT MORNING***

Lilianna's P.O.V

I wake up next morning and see flowers on my nightstand. I get up and walk to the kitchen. And there I see Billie facing the stove and is cooking something but I can't tell what it is.

"Billie?" I say confused to see her here.
"Oh hey Lili." She says making her way to hug me.
"What are you doing here?" I ask confused again.
"Well. I came back cuz I felt bad leaving you here without telling you where I was or if I was okay." Billie said scratching the back of her head.
"Oh. Where were you anyway?"
"I was at my brother's house." She says putting her hands in her pockets.
"Okay." Is all that could come out of my mouth.

I just hugged her and started crying like the baby I am.

"It's okay mamas. I'm sorry tho." Billie says kissing my forehead.
"But you won't be here with me.." I say softly crying.

Billie raises my chin up so I look at her icy blue eyes.
"I'll be away. Not gone." She says kissing me finally.

I say nothing more and just go with the flow. Since we are in the kitchen she lifts me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. She places me on the counter top and I let go of her. She spreads my legs and takes off my pajama pants off as well as my underwear. She kneels down and puts a finger in me without any warning. I gasp at the feel as she then puts two, then three fingers in me again. She begins to go in and out constantly making me dead already. She surprisingly stops and carries me to our bed.

"Billie what are you doing?" I ask confused as she lays me down on the bed.
"I don't want your body right now. I love your body and all but, I want and need your acompany." She says giving me the softest smile ever.
"I love you Billie." I say hugging her tight.
"I love you too mamas." She says putting her head in the crook of my neck.
"I'm just going to miss you so much." Billie says almost crying.
"Remember what you said earlier?" I said putting my hand of her cheek.
"What?" She says.
"You'll just be away, not gone." I said softly pecking her lips.

And like that we fell asleep.