Lunch but its not food

Y/N's P.O.V

It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon. The sun is out. The warm breeze. The colorful flowers. Billie is home. Nothing could ruin today. It can only get better.

"Hey, what're you making?" Billie asks as she dances her way to the living room.

You know that cute little dance she does? Yeah that one.

"Definitely not making anything for you." I grin at her.

She squints her eyes, giving me a salty stare and lets a "fuck you" out.

I chuckle and grab the two bowls on the counter and bring it to the table. "Made that noodle soup you love so much. Can't promise it's as good as you make it but there was an intent."

Billie gives the bowl of food a huge smile. She takes a spoon and starts smacking lips. The hoe didn't even thank me. "Y/N, you didn't even have to try. It's fucking good.

I smile at her fat ass before taking a spoon and start eating. We eat in silence. Not the awkward silence, a comfortable silence. After a few spoonfuls, I look at Billie who is still being her fat ass self. God I love her goofy ass. I take my foot and rub it against her leg. When she feels my foot on her leg she immediately looks at me with one eyebrow raised. I give her a soft and innocent smile. Before she got a chance to say something, I purposely drop my spoon on the floor. "Oops." I say as I kneel on the floor.

"Y/N-"
"Shh.." I shush her.

I hold the tablecloth over me and go under the table. Billie was sitting manspread which made it easy to be between her legs. I tug on her shorts so she helped me pull them down. I put one hand on her left butt cheek and the other is feeling on her thigh as I kissed her inner ones. I start licking and kissing her thighs and slowly make my way to her area. I then place both my hands on her ass and pull her closer to my face, earning a gasp from her. I lightly suck and bite her inner thighs before pulling her thong to the side with one hand while the other traces her lips. I hear a soft "mmm" from her. I did as so for a few seconds before I make out with her lips. I lick her and move my finger to her clit and start to rub around until I get a reaction from her. As soon as I got a reaction from her, I stayed in that exact spot and drew circles. With the same hand I held her thong to the side with my pinky so now I hand the other hand free to put a finger in her. Billie got a hold on my hair and squeezed. I smirked at her action knowing I am making her feel good. I started off slow for a minute until she was wetter than before so I took the chance and put a second finger in her still. As I went in I bent my fingers inside her. I took my fingers out and let my tongue explore every part outside. I stuck my tongue in her as deep as I could then moved my tongue around in her. When I pulled my tongue out, I slurped on her juices and that was my cue to put my fingers in her. At this point she was moaning like crazy.

"Hey Bil, I need my mixture." Said a male voice.

Finneas? Great fucking timing. I was gonna stop but I couldn't let Billie feel frustrated so fuck it.

I kept thrusting my fingers in her and rubbing her clit.

Billie's P.O.V

Fuck Finneas. The other day he was complaining that Y/N and I traumatize him but it's his fucking fault for always walking in on us. Y/N was not stopping which I was not complaining but-

"Billie. Answer me. I know you have my mixture. I literally gave it to you two days ago." He stated.

I can do it. I am Billie fucking Eilish. With everything I had in me, literally, I was able to let out a, "check the bottom cabinet."

Finneas made his way to the kitchen and did as told, "nothing."

I was going to respond but Y/N was working her magic. I bit my lower lip to help me not make a sound. I pulled Y/N's hair back which made her work her magic twice as good. A small moan escaped my lips. I immediately looked at my brother who was already looking at me.

"Why are you acting like a dumbass? More than usual?"

I giggled at his sentences. "Upper cabinets?"

He turned around, opened the cabinets and searched for his mixture. Once his back was facing me I jerked my head back and silently gasped. Fucking shit I'm close.

"Billie I don't see it.. oh nevermind, here it is." He took the damn mixture in his hand and walked out the kitchen and towards me with his arms open.

"Fuck you. Get out!" I yell.
"Dude, I was going to hug you but you don't deserve a big brother hug anymore." He said walking to the door. Before he stepped out he turned back to me, "where's Y/N? I wanna say hi to-"
"Fucking go!"

My brother didn't say anything. He just shut the door.

I shouted as I relaxed and let my juices splash on Y/N's face so now I was catching my breathe. Y/N crawled out of the table after cleaning me off with her mouth.

"I heard a scream- are you okay?" Finneas said peaking his head through the door. Y/N came out of hiding and stood up. I think Finneas understood what was going on so he just walked away for real this time. He didn't even close the door.

"So. How was it?" Y/N asked as she sat in her chair and continued to eat.
"That was new. I'm scared to ask but where did you learn that?"
"You don't want to know Bil."
"You're right. I don't want to know.. I'll call Fin later."
"It's his fault. Remember that."