Bad Guy part 2

Billie's P.O.V

"You know, Ever since we met I knew you were the one for me." Y/n looked me straight in the eyes and smiled.
"I love you so much baby girl." I replied.

We just came form my brother's place. Claudia made matcha for her and Fin but this time she wanted Y/n to try it. Y/n liked it. I looked at my girlfriend looking at kids running around the playground. She was so pretty. I can't risk loosing her. Not at any cost. I sighed and took a sip of my water.

"I want a baby." Y/n announced.

My eyes got wide and I spit out my water. I started choking.

"Bil? You okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine- you want a what now?"

Y/n started laughing so hard she was going to pee.

"Billie I'm just fucking with you." She said with her arms around my neck.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fuck, you gave me a heart attack B." I turned my head to look at the public bathrooms.

"Holy fuck."
"What?"

I could have sworn I saw someone familiar. It looked like it was a girl.

Y/n lightly punched my arm.

"Ow!"
"What happened?"
"You're so fucking hot when you get mad." I bite my lip.
"Ugh, I need to go. Wait for me here baby."
"Of course."

I looked at her as she got up and walked her pretty ass to the restroom. I looked at the kids playing around. I turned my head to the bathroom and saw Y/n coming out the bathroom, worry written all over her face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I quickly got up and ran to her.
"No, no, nothing. Let's go."
"What happened!" I yelled.
"Billie, don't freak out when I tell you okay?"
"Tell me."

Y/n sighed and out her hand on my cheek.

"Do you remember that waitress checking me out? Hanna? I just saw her in there."
"What?! Did she do anything to you?"
"Uh.."

Fuck no.

I took her hand off my cheek and went to the bathroom. No one was there but a pair of black heel boots. Whatever you call those. I didn't see anyone leave or enter the bathroom. She must be in here. The toilet flushes and the door stall opens and reveals a whore in black. I stared at her. When she met my eyes she jumped.

"Oh Jesus! You scared me." Hanna said.

I didn't respond.

She stood there and slowly walked to the sink to wash her hands

"Can I uh.. help you with anything?"
"Yes, you can actually."

She checked me out from head to toe and back up.

"What would you like me to do?" She got closer to me.
"Stay the fuck away from my girl bitch." I said.
"Or what? Will daddy punish me?" I felt her hands on my hips.

Yeah. I could have cheated on Y/n. But I love her. Not this bitch. She wanted to take Y/n from me.

"So?" She asked.

I pushed her off and put my hand on her throat then slammed her over the sink.

"Just get your fucking hands off my girl." My hand tighten around her neck.

Yeah I thought about killing her. But she's not that important for me to get my hands dirty. I can't do this to my fans. Especially not to Y/n.

"Just stay away." My grip loosened and I let her go.

I walked out the restroom and saw Y/n waiting for me.

"Billie!" She ran to me and jumped.
"Hey baby." She wrapped her legs around my waist.
"Everything is fine. Right?"
"Yes everything is perfect.

Hanna came out the bathroom and walked on. She didn't even look at us. I think she'll stay away now.

"Maybe when we get home we can worship each other." I wink at her.
"I can do that."
"Yeah?"
"Or we can do it in there." Yn pointed at the restroom.
"Yeah.." I walk in and set Y/n down.

I close the door and lock it.

"We might get in trouble for this. But I don't give a fuck." I crash my lips onto hers.

Needless to say, our clothes are off and our bodies were closer than ever. Both of our fingers going in and out each other.

It's pretty late where I am. Like always, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Let me know what you think. Another one coming out soon! Stay safe everyone!