⭐️ Chapter 13 ~ Cinderella's shoes are a deception to the world...

Hey guys quick thing before you read this chapter! If you can see, I have included a music vid that really REALLY suits this chapter! If you can play this the second you see this symbol: ^==^ then you will be....all omg....This symbol basically screams....BACKGROUND MOVIE MUSIC! Figuratively speaking of course XD

For those that can't access the vid here is the YouTube link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GubiCuZChu0

If you still can't get it it's a song called 'Long Time Coming' by Oliver James. <--amazing song, amazing singer...did I mention he's really cute too =^w^=

Ps. Also please read the A/N at the end of dis chapter!

*~*~*

This is THE chapter and as a special shout out I would like to dedicate it to my good friend and one of my first fans! XD This chapter goes out to you @Book_lover365!

Chapter 13 ~ Cinderella's shoes are a deception to the world...

My sister's eyes follow my figure as I pace back and forth in front of the looming oak entrance.

"Sis calm down! There's nothing to be nervous about!" She tried to reassure me.

"I don't want to do this! I can't..." I wined.

Why couldn't we have a nice simple event like any other normal family?

"I'd be happy to go in your place but I'm too young." She snorted. "Imagine this; you could totally meet your one true love tonight." She sighed dreamily.

This time it was I who snorted, "You watch way too many movies."

She crossed her arms and scowled at me. "Well I'm going to go out there and find some prince for myself. You can stay in here and mope all you like just hurry up and decide when you want to be announced or whatever." She threw her hand up in frustration and stomped away, heels clicking, back into the ballroom.

Ugh...kids...

Then again, it wasn't all that long ago when I was her age. However, I don't recall ever fancying these proofed up dresses and this romantic-destiny thing, my sister seems so fond of. I huffed and crossed my arms. This was going to be a long night.

I narrowed my eyes at the door. If I didn't go out there and face the world, my mother would surely have a fit. If not, she would probably ground me...again. Though I'm not exactly what's worse, mother making me face my so called 'destiny' or being caged in my room for who knows how long. Sighing, I straightened any wrinkles in my snowflake white dress and slipped on my white and silver crystal mask.

Why on earth did it have to be a Masquerade Ball? It was a preposterous idea. I mean, if I was to be "presented" shouldn't they see... oh I don't know... my face?

"Ok, calm down Alexa, everything is going to be fine." I quietly reassured myself and peered at the doors I front of me.

Damn, is it just the crazy in me taking or do those doors actually look like hell's gates? Pretty accurate description either way.

I huffed again. "Ok let's do this."

I slowly edged closer and placed my hand on the door knob. As I started to turn the knob I realised...

"Why am I even doing this?! It's not like it's the first time I've disobeyed rules. I mean I use to sneak out every weekend for God's sake! Well...still do... Screw this!" I screamed as I threw my hands up in the air. "I don't even want to be presented to damn society!"

Mother could yell and scream all she wanted, but right now...I couldn't give a flying fart what she'd say when she found out.

I so know I'm going to regret this later but...yolo right? Did I really just use yolo...? Argh what wrong with me today! I've got to get my head screwed on straight.