⭐️ ~ Authors Note ~ ⭐️

PLEASE READ!

Ok ok it's not an update I know! BUT! I have some pretty cool news to tell you! And also I sorta need you help with something.... -rubs neck nervously-

Well....recently at school a short story writing competition has taken place! Obviously I'm gonna enter!

The first prize is $75 and the second is $25 but honestly I don't care about the money...if u get second or even first, you get to attend a "Young Writer's Festival" to be held at The Riverside Theatre at Parramatta, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Planet Earth. So for anyone living in the area I suggest you check it out! You might even see me there 😜 but anyways, back to my point! If I won the the opportunity to go to this contest I'd be so happy and I rekon I could learn a few things there that can help improve SUU! (Stars Upon Us if u havnt caught on on that yet...)

So this is where I ask for your help my lovely readers! Currently my entry is going through the editing process but very soon I'll be posting the story on my page to ask for advice on how I can improve or even just what you think of the story! I really need help and support from all my good friends and fellow wattpadians! So plleeaaaase! Check it out and tell me wat u think of it! The story is called 'Remember Me' and it's posted so just add it to ur library if u want to stay updated when I post the entry...

I'll update SUU as soon as I can! I actually have a chapter already prepared but Hiba (editor) is just having a look through of it for me so yea! Update will hopefully be soon!

SPARKLE ON
-Kerryn 😘❤️