bye bye

Katniss pov

      Peeta takes me back to the house when the wedding reception ends. He carries me bridal style to  our bed. He helps me take off my dress, and by now I am in a red bikini. "Your so beautiful" He tells me and kisses the side of my neck. He leaves a trail of kisses down my collar bone and I moan in pleasure. He kisses me softly on the lips. We make love for 20 minutes until i get tired. Peeta puts his arms around my stomach and I place my hands where the baby is. I dont feel any movement and start to panic. Peeta, theres something wrong.. the baby isnt moving. "Ok I am going to taake you to the hospital get dressed"!  I get dressed into some dark jeans and a white tee shirt. Peeta puts on some sweat pants and a tank top. He carries me to the car and drives to the hospital. *8 minutes later* He rushes me into the room and gets a doctor. A doctor leads us into a room and has me lay down. He rubs a clear gelatin liquid onto my stomach and it feels cold. A single tear slips from my eye and down my face. Peeta holds my hands and rubs circles into it. The doctor says "Katniss, the heart isnt beating and it seems the baby was poisined. I cry hard and Peeta holds my hand tight. "I am very sorry to have to tell you this way" I shudder. "We are going to have you stay the night to preform surgery tomorow. I choke on my words and say ok while crying.