unexpected suprise

Katniss pov

        I woke up in Peetas arms he was holding me closer than ever. I kissed his cheek gently and I felt him start to wake up. "Good morning beautiful" Good morning Peeta, are you okay? "Yes, katniss I am". Would you like to go out to eat for lunch Peeta? "That sounds great I am a little sore but yes". Im going to go get dressed Peeta. "Okay baby". I go to my closet and pick out a thigh high red dress. I put it on and some light make up. I walk out to a nude peeta. He quickly tackles me to the bed.  (sorry not including details because this is pg lol) When were finished my makeup is a mess and my dress is now across the room. Peeta were supposed to go eat. "Well that was better" Lets get dressed Peeta. "Fine ok" I put on some simple makeup and the same red dress. I see if Peeta is dressed and see he is in a sexy black suit. He quickly sees me staring and winks at me.

Peetas pov

        I see Katniss come out of the bathroom looking beautiful in a lovely red dress. I notice her start to blush and I wink at her. I go to the car and escort her by the arm to the car. I notice her rolling around a pearl in her hand the one i gave her in the arena. I start to smile slightly. Hey katniss let me see that. She handes me the pear and asks why I want it and i tell her its a suprise. I drive katniss to a beautiful restraunt with lights every where. I pull out her seat for her. "What a gentleman" I blush and she chuckles. I see a girl across the restraunt who kind of reminds me of Prim. A tear starts to slip down my cheek. She wsan't my sister but she meant alot to me and Katniss. She asks whats wrong and I simply reply with "your so beautiful" She blushes and looks back down at the menu. I look at it and get the steak and onions with mashed potatoes with garlic on the side. Katniss orders a salad with lobster in it and a water. I slowly look up at her and smile. She smiles back and I get lost in her beautiful green eyes. Our food comes to the table and I start to pickup my fork. I dig into the stake and savor its delicious taste. Katniss eats her salad. She looks down to her hands and says "Peeta... I have something to tell you im......