Please... please wake up

Katniss pov

        I looked over at peeta and say blood start to drip down his back. I started to cry and carried him to the car. I tied my jacket around the gun wound and drive as fast as I can. By this time Peeta was unconsious. I pulled into the parking lot and put him in a wheel chair. I wheeled him into the nurses. I saw one nurse give me a dirty look. I scanned her for her name tag. Her name is madge. She says "well, well,well isnt it Katniss Everdeen the girl on fire" Help peeta I quickly screamed with tears rolling down my face. Ok Ok I heard her whisper "bitch" behind my back. I payed no attention to it. I just wanted Peeta to be ol. She quickly wheeled him to a hospital room and put a oxygen tube in his mouth. I stayed in the room with him for 2 hours until the doctor came back with news. "Well, we ran some tests on him and we have noticed lack of oxygen to the brain" "We are putting him into a medical indused coma" "If he wakes up without damage to the brain than concider yourself lucky, im very sorry to have to tell you this" "Theres a chance he may never wake up" As i hear those words by now my eyes are filled with tears. A single tear rolls down my face onto peetas cheek. I kiss his cheek and slowly drift to sleep with my head on his chest. I hope he wakes up.