wedding day

Katniss pov

        Today is the day... the day of our wedding. I hear a knock on the door and I see Effie, Cinna, Annie, Finnick, and Finn (finnick&annies son) They all come in and sit on the couch. They are going to help me prep for the wedding and obviousky be there. I hear another knock and go and see its haymitch and johannah. I greet them both by hugging them and seating them to the couch. Effie and her team attack me with makeup brushes and hairspray. *2 hours later* "Hey Effie where's Peeta" "Oh darling he is with gale getting ready" Ok. After an hour or so I look in the mirror and I can barley recognise myself. I was wearing a beautiful white dress and my hair was up and my face had tons of makeup almost too much to be honest. I felt confident and strong. I walk into the room and everyone applauds. Finnick comes up to me and kisses my hand and Haymitch says "you look beautiful sweetheart" I smiled and walked into my room and put on a vail. A tear slips down my face as I see my reflection. I think back to when Peeta handed me that pearl.

30 minutes later.

Peetas pov

        As im getting ready I look at the ring i had made for Katniss. Its the pearl I gave her and its made into an engagement ring. I finish putting on my suit and head to Gale. Lets go I tell him.