pain

Katniss pov

        I sit at the side of peeta slowly stroking his hair in hopes he wakes up. I occasionaly whisper things in his ear. I love you Peeta I say. I kiss his cheek and wrap my arms around his waist. I feel some movement and frantically look at Peeta he slowly opens his eyes.

Peetas pov

        I start to open my eyes as I see that mutt. Katniss. "What the hell are you doing here. Without even thinking I picked her up by the neck and threw her into the table. She screams as loud as she can and a nurse and a doctor come break me away from her. I realize what I've done and start crying. I hurt my soon to be wife, I hurt my love, I hurt my baby. She is crying by now and I walk over to her and hug her and say "Im so sorry Katniss"

Katniss pov

        Peeta, I dont know anymore... you hurt me so bad. As I say those words I look up at  him and he hugs me tighter. "I dont know what got into me, Im so sorry and I love you so so much". The doctors tell me to keep an eye on him once he gets home. I fill out the forms for Peeta to be discharged and i see a look of sadness a look of anger a look of guilt in his hazel orbs. I start to feel a pain in my chest when I see him like this. Its not his fault its the capitols fault.