Chapter Twelve : Excruciating week

Chapter Twelve : Excruciating Week
*Not Edited

Willow

People look into other's eyes for a moment and naturally avert their eyes elsewhere,it's normal to act this way.The fact that he was staring hard at me was not only unnerving but also confusing,my skin was surely getting goose bump from whatever he was doing to my anatomy.

I slammed my chopsticks down onto the table hard,but that didn't work to waver his gaze on me.

He drank a sip of his red wine,and put on an innocent look,asking,"what?"I blew out a breath at his ridiculous behaviour,causing my bangs to fly up a little.He tilt his head a little to his left,the side of his mouth picks up when he saw my annoyed face.

I held my wine cup up to my lips,turning away from his face.Gulping down a big mouthful of red wine,I clenched my teeth together and shot him a death glare."Stop staring at me like that!"

He only responded to my death threat with a chuckle and nothing more.I picked up my wine again,and muttered."Pervert."

"Hey,I can hear that.But you don't have to apologize,I forgive you."He dared to smile at me after saying those shameless words,he's definitely trying to get on my nerve.

"So...do you wanna play '5 things about me'?"He supported his head with his arm while looking straight at me,waiting for my answer.I swallowed my drink,and said."What?Is that even a game?"

His piercing eyes stayed fix to my eyes,and gave me a short and simple answer."It is."

The way he treated me and my mother sweetly last week,creates illusion that I may have misjudge him,but I guess not as his overbearing and somewhat distanced demeanor came out after we arrived home.

I shorten my legs up and place it on the dining chair,knees pushing up my chest a little.Something flash across his eyes so quickly,I didn't get to catch it.He coughed,a few times and spoke."You can refuse answering,but the condition is that you would need to drink the wine every time you do that."

"You can rest assured that I won't do that."I groaned,the lingering headache was very much troubling."I feel like my whole body is burning and aching." His head snapped to my direction in surprise."Whatever is swirling inside your head,it's not the same meaning as what I meant."I explained,to prevent his misinterpret thought coming out as an embarrassing comment.

He slowly put his head down on the dining table,an innuendo of smile was on his lips."I can help releasing you from all those pain."

I stare hard at him,the wine flows into my system after burning my throat and lungs.My face that flushed beet red,can't be differentiate as a sign of drunk or a reaction to his comment.

Thank you,body,for doing the right thing at the right time.

"You can start first."I pointed my wine glass at him after saying that.

"You seem to know quite an amount of language,do you mind sharing them with me?"He pronounced the words,smoothly,the ghost of a smile hanging around his mouth.

An easy question to start with,I smiled,circling a finger on the base of the wine glass.

"I learned mostly Asian language,such as Japanese,Korean,Chinese and so on.Well...excluding French."

The eerie sounds that consist of 'eek' and 'crack' came out from the chair being pulled was making me shiver in spook."What are you doing?"I'm glad my sound didn't came out weak,and no stuttering happen as he stood up from his seat that was way across the dining table,and walked his way to the chair by my left.