Chapter Eleven : Villian

Damon

She started to quickened up her pace to the car I have arranged,parking in a short distance from us.

I could feel her gaze on me,my eyes connected with those bewitching orbs.My eyes went downs to her lips,she worried her bottom lips and looked away,clearly in deep thoughts.

Her enticing voice caught me by surprise,my hands stuck into the pockets to stop the want I have to kiss her right there,right now.Her eyes locked with mine,has deep fear and anger swirling in it."You should go back..."She trailed off,and suddenly distanced herself from me.I continue staring at those special eyes.

I took a step to her as I repeated the mantra,'control yourself' 'control yourself',hands that were in my pocket went clenching and releasing."And why would I do that?"

Her wary expression made my heart sank,that was quite a shot to the heart,instead of the cupid shot,this actually hurt.She was feeling guarded against me,even if the mask she put on as a front I got to see through the cracks and realize she was desperately trying to hide whatever it is inside her.

"Because it's none of your business."She meet up with my glare,determined to see the result of me backing down.I decided to not screw this up and played it off with a different tactic.

Chuckling,I replied smugly."Gosh stop staring,I'm feeling the heat around us."

I didn't want to anger her more,or make her have a little episode of mental breakdown again.Therefore,this seems to be a better choice now.

If she did  actually got pissed off,her face didn't gave it away.The fair skin of her face that had turned ghastly pale when her asshole of a dad called,remained the same.

She huffed out and continued walking to our car.My eyes never leave her luscious figure,she sneaked a glance at me and our eyes met.Pouting,she countered."Stop doing what you just asked me not to."

I smiled,this woman really make my face muscle works more recently."Well,there is a beautiful creature walking beside me."

"Flirt."She replied while getting into the car,I got to open it in time for her.My smile widen as I said,"I've been called worse,woman."

She arched her eyebrow briefly at me and turned,"I wonder why I find this piece of information unsurprising."

I shrugged,the residue of my smile hanged around my lips as I placed my concentration on the road.It took us five minutes to arrive at an old,run-down,abandoned factory.Ton of pieces that look like rusted steel were dumped everywhere,a limousine was parked behind the fences and beside a meadow.

I laced my fingers with hers,the contentment warmed my heart up.We cautiously walked into the building.A bulky man came up to us,his rough hand attempt to grab her tender one but I stood between them.My height and eyes intimidated him,his rigid stance wavered.Her hand touched my broad shoulders,it helps to tame the raging beast inside as my body was tensed for bloodshed.

"Can I kick his ass?"Half whispering,half yelling,my intense glare never him.

Amusement drips from her voice."You're asking me?"

I looked back to get a glimpse of the emotion on her face,and I smirked."I'll take that as a yes."

She automatically moved out of my way to a safer side,but not too far that she couldn't keep a sight on us.

As soon as she moved away,the man made his first strike,coming in fierce.I circled him,the anger that had been bottled inside me didn't help to make this an entertaining fight as I straight away went for the kill,while dodging his attacks,I punched his guts and also his annoying face.

He stepped back in instinct,but I followed him,not letting the meat that had reached my mouth getting away so easily.I swung my wrist,aiming his chin and finished him with an uppercut.

Willow rushed to me,lifting one of my hand up and another,examining my body for any sign of wounds.I ruffled her hair and smiled.She cares.

We silently opened the door with a key the man carried,a series of whimper and cries hit us as we entered.

She pushed me and ran.Her rapid speed caught up to the man before he could hit the woman that was tied on a chair.Her fist connected with his jaw,causing his nose to start gushing out.The hostility she felt for him radiate through her body that tremor uncontrollably.I don't think it is right to feel the swelling pride in my heart now,so I covered it up and resist the need to grin widely.

When Willow's hand worked her way to untie her mother,Jasper held his nose and shouted,"she's mine!"

Willow's fiery eyes shot up,her pouty lips parted in disbelief,she shooks her head at his ridiculous act and words.I quietly went behind the woman,releasing her from her blindfold.Her chocolate eyes were sad as she saw what was happening.

"What is wrong with you?"Willow snapped at him.

The man had a thick skin to actually point at Willow and laughed.

Her mother looked away,a broken and somewhat pained expression painted her face.She laughed too,but this time it's was sad to hear one laugh like that because it was a I-had-have-enough laugh.

Willow hold back the tears that was pilling up around her eyes.Even I found him ridiculously humorous.

My hands knew it's job as it continued untying her mother's thick rope.

"After all these?Seriously,you think you could have mom back?Even if I need to kidnapped her to some faraway land or lock her up in a castle,I wouldn't let her be in reach of you.NEVER.I won't ever believe your shit just like how I never do!"Her voice went higher and higher until it became croaked.

The rope loosen and I tugged her elbow to help her up.

Jasper had collapsed onto the ground,the blood were still dripping,it had smeared half of his face and also his clothes.The woman in my arms sob for the scene in front of her,I wouldn't take this well too,seeing your daughter beating up your husband.The exception is him being a heartless man.

The man clenched his chest and spit out blood,Willow's eyes lingered there for a while before she came and support her mom's weight to get out of here.

*.*.*.*

Willow's mother quickly passed out after that little episode.

I hesitate,hands tighten on the steering wheel."Your father kidnap your mother?"

She offered me a weak smile as her finger grazed over my thumb lightly.

"It's a long story."She relaxed her body,deep into the white leather seat.

My free hand played with her fingers,I silently sigh out in relief she didn't pulled away.I said,"make it short then."

"My mother...she just want my father to love her,only her.Yet,my father...he has too much woman in his hand that he didn't even care to share a bit of his love to my mom so she was always cast aside like a rubbish."

I took her hand into mine and picked it up,my lips touching her hand softly.How I wish to kiss her frown away now,but for now I'll settle with this,rushing is never good for things.

==[ ^.^]==

Laira