Chapter Two : I'm marrying a complete stranger,a Greek man,a billionaire.

Chapter Two : I'm marrying a complete stranger,a Greek man,a billionaire. *Not Edited

Willow

I slammed my book shut.Even a nice book with lots of fantasy and adventure was not helping me clearing out my "starting to go crazy" mind.I prayed for the control that never come as my mind wandered to a special kiss I had with that extremely fine yet awful man who literally oozed sex appeal.

"Boom boom boom clap..."My ringtone started signalling an incoming call.I sighed,not liking the feeling of not being able to control her raging feels.

Without even having a look at the caller ID,I pressed the answer button.

"Hello?"I asked as my body sinked in deeper to the comfortable sofa.

"Yes,Is this Lady Willow Aozora speaking?"I regconized it was my housekeeper from back home in UK.My back instantly became as straight as a door."Miss Meg,I-"

My word was cut off.

"Lady Willow,please be inform that the matter in hand is urgent,E-Earl of Beaulort has became ill.As the head of Beaulort, Earl wish to meet you immediately.Lord Beaulort had arranged the jet to be by your building in around 7 o'clock."

"Meg,listen-"I clenched my fist tight.

"Lady Willow,please understand this is no joke and I would hope for your safety in returning home to us."The woman said before hanging up.

I hugged my leg,letting them reach my chest as I curled up like a ball,feeling hopeless.

No.I don't want to go back there.

No.no.no.Fighting the tears,they would have came out if I hadn't been so focus on the pain of the past.

The journey towards that place they liked to called "home" was a rest before the battle.A little peace and quiet for my mind.

I slept throughtout the whole flight,not letting all those memories that seems more like a nightmare come swarming all over me.The me who stayed at that "home" and the me who is now heading back to that place which may have a possible rate of eminating black aura because I could sense the hate even from this far away.

When I stepped out of the plane,the scene that invited me was a little bit on the shocking side.Well,it may have shock me a lot more than I thought.

"Welcome,Lady Willow Aozora,the 13th heir to Earl of Beaulort--Lord Jasper."

I saw Meg with two guys that seems to be butlers.On the other side,there was this serious looking man wearing suitsthat bowed to me.I gasped,that totally just took me by surprised,I ran up to him and patted his shoulder before saying,"Stop.Don't do this again,it's fine."And not forgetting to give him a tiny smile,to prevent misunderstanding of me being angry at him.

The voices all around the family hall stopped almost instantly as I walked into the majestic hallway.

Curious look and some who seemed to be animosity followed me which made me the spotlight.I tried not to resist the urge to rolled my eyes,my brain being a incredibly wise brain and my buddy muttered,"Humans".

I bite my lips to control the smile that was threathening to be showned.I was lead to the master room that now looked like a professional hospital room.I'm utterly serious as there were even a doctor checking out on Jasper and started scribbling something on his note.

"Jasper."I nodded curtly at the pale figure sitting on his bed.

I guess a person like him looking all weak and breathless are quite surprising to me.

"Hi,my little Aozora."He actually dared said it in that 'my dear' tone(I find it exceptionally mocking).

"What do you want?"I gave him a glare.Not exactly the usually normal glare that appears when one became angry,but the one that showed that message---"If ever you were drop into the deepest part of the sea and is being crush by the pressure in it,I would happily push you deeper....if I can."kind of glare.

He looked at me,his normal cold look.I tsked,of course not on the outside but with my friend--brain.All the welcoming friendly surface of this family sure made my stomach flipped.

"I had arranged a marriagement for you and the Greek billionaire,Damon Xenakis."

Anger ignite my whole body.I clenched my fist tight,trying not to punch his face.

Inner peace.

I spit out the word ,seething."Jasper,you should have known better than doing this."

He spoke that word so easily,breaking my defenses."Your mom."

His voice void of emotion,his eyes never changing,"I would divorce your mom,and let go of all the control I have over her."

"Y-you."I regained my composure."Arrange a contract filled with our agreement sent it to me.I will do it."

I walked away.Refused to look back.His face....this has been quite a long and painful years in this house.

When I finally reached home,the real home that was full of all my stuff,I felt grateful because eventhough the time I lived here has been short,returning here doesn't let me have the feeling of turning my insides upside down. 

I slept.Again.

This choice I made......I'm marrying a complete stranger,a Greek man,a billionaire.

==*****==

Hello.Beautiful people.--Vote.Comment.Have fun.

Laira