Chapter One : Lost & Found

Chapter One : Lost & Found *Not Edited

I was lost.

Okay--scratch that, me standing in the middle of a club,the DJ cracking up the music and indirectly ruining my ears.This was not the place I'm used to.

I was supposed to be in the coffee shop just across the street,probably having a taste of that heavenly cocoa drink.

Yet,on my way out of my car,a person bumped into me,clearly in a rush that he or she doesn't even realize his or her wallet and a document fell out .

My jaw dropped out as my mind registered this cliche moment.I tried calling out after that person but he was already out of earshot.I knew that it must have been a 'he' because that person was wearing an expensive looking Armani suit.I let out a frustrated sigh while picking up those thing that clumsy 'he' dropped, not able to leave those things behind for fear m y heart would be filled with guilt.

I picked up my pace toward that guy when I saw him almost out of my sight.Adjusting my bag strap that was constantly dropping whenever I ran hard but apparently not hard enough because the guy was still far ahead.Not long later,the guy took a sharp turn and went in a club.I hurried along and stood in front of the club,having a debate contest in my mind as to whether it was worth it to go in this evil looking place.Rubbing my forehead,I decided to not  waste time and just go in before I lost sight of that stupid,clumsy 'he'.

And....(cue a self set up drum-roll) here I am,looking stupid while the people around me dance and got extremely drunk.

The urge to slap myself has never been so strong.

*------*

"I can't believe pappou(grandfather in Greek) actually expected me to do this!" 

The word angry couldn't even start to describe his gradually rising frustration and annoyance.

I drank empty my Smoky Martini at once.My friend,Angelo Ricci seemed shocked,making a funny face with that look.If I had been in a different kind of situation,I would have pointed my finger at that hilarious face and rolled all around the floor laughing.Sadly,I was in this terrifying situation.

After some times,Angelo manage to let out the question that was simply lingering through the air.

"But...why?Why would he force you to a marriage with such resolve?"

"There is more,he even make arrangement for me to marry this girl-"I paused to fished out the photo pappou(grandfather in Greek) had handed to me."-here.This is the girl."

Luca Romano who had been utterly quiet since I announced my situation aside from the occasionally amuse smile that hanged on his face,whistled when he caught a glimpse of the photo.

"That is a-" Before Luca could finish his punchline,the door of our VIP room was busted open by a girl.A woman to be precise.

We took a double-take at that tired-looking woman and looked down at the photo again to let our mind get the confirmation.

It was the woman in the photo.

She looked out of breath as she tried to hold a tight grip on the door.She apologized before asking a question that left more confusion in my system."Did anyone of you lost your wallet and a document like this?"

Without much alert,my leg was walking by itself to her direction.And for that reason I was now towering her,invading her comfort zone.

"Come with me."I whispered,not caring that there are witnesses around.

She looked surprised at first before pushing me away,anger showing in her eyes."You, you're the clumsy guy that bumped into and dropped these."She shoved the stuff into my hands, and muttered something along the lines of mustard will always be better than bastard and other incoherent words mixing in it.

I slipped those things into my briefcase and walked faster to catch up with her.

I didn't understand why I'm doing this but I knew there was an attraction between me and this spitfire the moment I laid my eyes on her.

I grabbed her elbow as she was within reach and spun her around to face me.Her eyes were of different color,I bent down lower to have a look.The eye on the right was deep blue like a group of thunder cloud that was blue in colour surround only showing a slight dim of pale light,the one on the left was of hazel brown.The urge to smooch that voluptuous and erotic lips ran through me,as I let my desire won the fight and scooped her up to kiss her.I secured my hand on her smooth back,biting her lip and savouring it like I was having a big delicious cheese pizza.However,this kiss couldn't even be compared to that,it was out of the world.He enjoyed it a lot,despite having no response from her--he could feel the air around them becoming full of lust.He cupped her perky butt and smirked when she gasped in disbelief which gave him a chance to enter his tongue into mouth, he had made sure to explored every inch of it thoroughly.

*^*

This was sending shiver after shiver up her spine,a good and arousing kind.

A pool was appearing in between her thigh ,she could feel it.As sparks of electricity strikes through her as their kiss got deeper and deeper.

She decided to caught herself before she fell too deep----she pulled away(with much effort.)

And she run away.

ಠ_ಠ ***

I looked at her back as she ran.Me myself was blown over by that earth-shattering kiss,I threw a look at that running figure and didn't forgot to checked up her luscious butt before smirking triumphantly.

This is a bad idea,you fool.Do you know what you are doing?The voice in the back of my mind said.

=====**********=====

Let me know all you beautiful people's opinion and thoughts!

Vote.Comment.Have fun

Laira