Chapter Four : "The world is not kind to anyone."

Chapter Four : "The world is not kind to anyone." *Not edited

Willow

He was simply a walking disaster yet in his glorious Adonis form.

My hand traced by the words across my desk.'The world is not kind to anyone.' I had long forgotten where did I heard these words from,but it does makes a lot of sense to me and my life.

I stripped off my working clothes,my feet were heading toward the bathroom.Slowly,I threw my towel over my shoulder and slide open the door to my bath tub,I turned and stare at myself on the other side of the mirror.A scar started from behind my hip up to my side making a J-shape.

I lifted my hand to touched it on the mirror,as if a single touch would reminisce the pain and make the wound open.The touch was careful.I hanged my towel on the side and stepped into the bath tub.

The water was running,I closed my eyes...and listened,if it weren't for the hard cement around me, I could totally imagine myself in Niagara Falls because of the constant harsh water splashing sound and also the slowly but surely rising water level surrounding me.

My eyes fluttered open after I wiped the water off my face with my hand.I turned off the running water and pressed the play button from my iPhone letting the music flow out through the speaker.

This could definitely work the stress out of my system.And also,make me feel less like a raccoon that has hundreds of miles around,and possibly look like it too.

I sank deeper.Easing myself into the water,I now felt a lot more relaxed and comfortable.Therefore,I stretched my hand to reach for the waterproof balloon pillow to prevent myself from dying in my own bath tub.

Ekk!Cursing yourself and picturing yourself in that kind of picture is just BLEK!

O.....kay,here I am getting comfy and all that.Yet...she just have to come out.Stupid subconscious.

At least I'm preventing you to think about the trouble in hand now and....also your mother.

Mother,hmm?Saying this word sounds full with unfamiliarity.

I tried waving off the depressing thoughts and enjoy my time now.Alone yet tension-free.Without realizing how much time have passed,a loud banging on my bathroom screeched through my peaceful moment.I adjusted my body and shuffled around the water with wrinkled hand,attempting to get off the water.Before reaching the doorknob,I came to an abrupt halt when my brain seems to start working in the right direction instead of sleeping in a pile of poop.Yes,someone is inside of my house without me even knowing!

"W-Who is it out there?"My voice came out higher than I expected.

"It's Xenakis."His voice was raspy,low and seductive without even trying.

"W-what?!"I took a step back,natural reaction or something I don't know."Like I s-"He answered,devoid of his earlier relief and now harboring slight annoyance but he was cut off by my rant."This is totally ridiculous!Did you crept into my house using your unknown ninja skill,well,even though it could be considered awesome,it is not a right thing to do.You are nowhere near a gentleman acting this way invading my privacy and seriously though,shocking the freak out of me.I thought it was some psychopath invading my house trying to..."

Now it was my turn to get cut off.The reason was because this probable descendants of Satan just picked my bathroom lock and bust the door open.I stood,stunned and speechless.

Well,aren't this a good way to shut a woman up?

He cast his gaze downwards seeing that our height difference were quite significant and I'm not proud to admit it.He said."I called you just now but when you answered you only said oka-san(mother in Japanese).I have no idea what it actually meant so I just came to see you.Despite knocking on the door for billions of time causing me to feel pity for your door,I got no answer at all.So I just come in and check on you.Alright?"

I glared at him murderously,my anger were steaming off of my head already.I clutched my towel closer as I felt his wondering eyes all over my body,regarding me.

"Get out,eye-raping bastard.My eyes are up here,okay?"

"Yeah,but I like to have a look at other parts of your body too."

He walked out.And in that instant,I grabbed my pajamas and threw them over me in lightning speed.Wait,he said that he called me....and I said that word.Hmm,all this relaxing makes me forgot about time and even his call.I didn't remember it happening...

I rubbed my hair hardly as I walked out to the living room where Damon Xenakis was seated on the sofa.His hair as usual were tousled,his legs crossed,his arm supporting his head as he leaned on it.

His head snapped to my direction when he realized my presence,his eyes light up with amusement in a trice.My heart was not gonna survive all the shock that I have been receiving plus the one right now that I just noticed all my suitcase which means only one suitcase is packed and a few boxes taped.

He walk pass me and grabbed the suitcase,boxes before turning to me saying."Isn't the cute little bear cuter than the wearer itself?Now let's go! It's already night time."

I could hear his smirk from his comment.I can't believe this obnoxious mustard packed my stuff(again invading my privacy) and just ordered me to go with him."Dumb Armani-mustard."

He brushed his clothes with his hands,said."Not Armani today."

I rolled my eyes and merely walked beside him till we reached the car.

The ride wasn't awkward but it was filled with comfortable silence.We both paid no attention to each other,both seemingly deep in thoughts.

All of a sudden,my abdomen started hurting as if it's been twisting in tons of ways and poke again and again.I gripped my stomach,face distort in pain.Damon Xenakis moved his hand to the little of my back,patting it his eyebrows furrowing.

"Willow?"

"Stop the car."I grabbed his hands,desperate in stopping the pain.The car came to a halt,but the pain didn't.I got out of the car and collapsed.My brain was definitely still functioning well yet my body just went like turned-off,BAM!

I heard Xenakis yelled at someone to inform some doctor or something of that case.His voice while having an emotion like anger was more scary so I tsked and felt pity for the one being yelled out.

\(`0')/

Heya people.Exam still going on actually..HAHAHA 0-0

Vote.Comment your opinion cause I care.Have fun   

Laira