Chapter Six : One Day In Enemy Territory

OMG-eeee.Got over 400 reads,my hearts bursting with happiness.Just wanna say a HUGE 'Thank you' ;)

Willow

Today was supposed to be work day for Xenakis and I,but seeing that I have to take a rest from all the chaotic work,I stayed home.Correction,his house.

In Xenakis case...well,he simply waved me off by saying what is work when I could have a whole day with the beauty beside me,definitely his word for it drips the quality of the ultimate charmer.My response to it was a fake shiver and puke,retorting."If I need to give you a middle finger every time I heard you smooth talking like that,my hand would have been malfunctioning like crazy now."

He slapped the sofa where we were sitting,his chest rumbling and inquired."Then milady,do you need my help to fix your hand with my magic?"His face was all smiles so there must be something fishy.And to be honest,who would believe a man like him would be up to any good?Nope,nobody that's sane.

"Why don't you heal yourself with the so-call magic you have?Your face must be hurting for smiling too much.Don't wanna break the heart of millions who love you by having your face a disfigurement,right?"I smiled sweetly at him.

"And are you one of those who would be heartbroken,fiancée?"He pressed his body towards me while asking.

I tsked,twice at his smooth-talker ways and continued."I would be the one that's celebrating your disfigurement,sweetheart."He stretched out his hand to me,adding a dramatic effect and acted."Ouch,that comment just slice through my heart,bae."My eyebrows went up and I tried to control my smile."You do know that bae means poop,Xenakis."He gave me that funny look as if he's going to say something ridiculous.I stopped him by clapping my hand together for a second.I suddenly remember an important and serious case that I have forgotten to ask him for a long time.

My hand went to brush through my front bang and the hair behind,my hair was cascade down in its natural soft curls. "Was you the one at the club the other day,you know,the clumsy person that dropped his file and wallet?" His eyes went big for a slight moment that I thought I mistaken it."And I thought you would never ask?"He came deeper into my little comfy space although his smirk dropped a little when he seemed shock by my question,now his eyes was boring into me,the feeling of wanting to look away was bubbling inside my abdomen.

 I slide behind to the edge of the sofa and put out my free hand to prevent him from following."You are blocking my view to the TV."My hand still fully extend,I laughed and said."Now that I know it was you I really question your standards since I never know players goes off and kiss anybody that appear in their sight."My tummy went berserk as he came close enough for his minty breath hit my face.

"Don't come any closer,we both don't know what germs are swirling inside you though."

He glance at me."Do you hate me?"

I feigned innocence and looked up to meet his gaze."What do you think mister?"

Liar,you never even hate anyone in your live before,not even that sperm donor of yours.

I rolled my eyes,she just has to exposed me.Before my mind wanders far away,I steadied my eyes at Xenakis's chiselled look.Such unfair decision by God to grant him this hot face.When I had experience of seeing lots of attractive looking guy,he sometimes made me wonder if guys got jealous over their same gender of their looks.I flashed him a smile."Nope but with your behaviours I might be in the borderline of getting there."

My eyes followed his movement,his tensed body rested and sinked to the couch.Now that I got a chance to look at him,this was actually a first for seeing him in a more casual and less suit-invovled attire.

A white button-up shirt,the long sleeve was rolled up.

Shit.Is it just me or the temperature of the room heating up?

The lower part was paired with a chino-style pants.

Calm down.Even when I know the pool down there won't go away,I could control myself.This man might as well be named 'SEX' because my situation now explain it all.The heart was leaning towards him slowly,that is a terrible thing but at least I can just stay in denial.The body?It was as if it's not mine,falling for his charm every,and I mean it --Every.Single.Time.

Ugh.

I don't want my ogle moment be caught in action,I would be too embarassed and simply build a cave around myself if that ever happen.Therefore,my head snapped to the drama that were playing all the time while I was in my own bubble doing my own things.

" Έχεις ωραίο όνομα,το κορίτσι μου.(You have a beautiful name,my girl.)"

I have no idea what he meant still that heavy native tongue of his with the sexy voice was a combo for sound orgasm.Don't believe me.Well,think of Theo James and Ian Somerhalder voice in a mix.

"Was that you putting a curse on me in a nonchalant manner?" My attention was still on the television screen."Now why would such a horrid thing be done by me?I know you are curious but I won't say a word."

This bully. "Why not?"

"Because.."There was a long pause between the next word. "It's more interesting that way."His luxuriating mode went away and back was the supercilious imbecile. 

"Immma ignore you."I turned away from his taunting gaze.He shrugged after throwing me this annoying regaled look.

Time passed by faster than I thought and now I have finished my current-favoured drama series with Xenakis beside me the whole time.Not an all time favourite still I like it.Tear fell despite him being just a few inch beside me.This drama made me look like a hot mess right now,tricking me with all the tragedy going on.Xenakis reaction to that was silence and I appreciate it since I wouldn't want him go all frantic just because I'm a girl and tears were shed.

I cooked.A Japanese style dinner.It consists of Miso soup,a few sushi and the main dish --Mizutaki(a hot pot dish).The stupefaction on Xenakis gace shows that me cooking was an astonishing fact for him.I chortled at his ridiculous look.

We ate in peaceful silence,only random looks was passed as we sat quite closely too each other on the bar table.

"Thank you.I wouldn't have imagine the head of Mist Light be cooking for me."  

I cocked one of my eyebrows up,he doesn't seem like the type that could even utter the word 'thank you'."You are welcome."

I started to pace at the direction of my bedroom.A hand catches me,the familiar tingling feeling shot up my veins spreading the heat across my hand.

That guilty hand stroke my face softly and his lips touched my cheek before he went back to his trance.

"You have heterochromia in the iris.Είναι όμορφη!(It's beautiful!)"

"You only noticed it now?"I gave him an amuse look.His hand continue it's own thing --carressing the side of my face."Nope,I've been entraced by them since the first time."

==[ ^''_''^ ]==

Hey there,this month is a havoc.Thanks for supporting and reading the book,I appreciate it.

Vote.Comment.Have fun ;]]

Laira