Elmo Disposal (Extra)

This is gonna be fun

{No POV}

Roman was almost home from school. It was Friday so his family was going to have their weekly onesie night. Tonight was Roman's turn to choose the movie and he couldn't wait to watch Maleficent. He turned the corner leading into his street and stopped when he saw a bunch of cars and a guillotine? He made his way down the street and saw his twin standing on the roof with a crowd of people on the ground looking up at him.

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" Remus screamed pointing towards the guillotine. "notalwaysthebadguy prepare the beheading basket! LonelyNonBinary grab the casket! UnicornFangirl_34 grab the gasoline! Edgy_Space_Prince get the matc-"

"What the hell Remus!? What's going on? Who are these people?" Roman yelled as he pushed through the crowd.

"Well you wanted me to get rid of the Elmo doll and the readers wanted to help. You should be more specific if this isn't what you wanted." Remus said sitting down to dangle his legs off the edge of the roof and watching a few people carrying the elmo doll out of their house.

"What if Dad and Father sees this?!"

"It'll be fine. Papa is on some business trip this weekend and Dad is working at the cafe tonight. This'll be over before he gets home. Now go, there is a lot of work to be done." Remus waved off Roman but the fanciful boy didn't move. "ILLblackmailyou bring my brother inside. He has to prepare movie night." said person walked out from the crowd and started pushing Roman inside while whispering to him about something called prinxiety.

Remus smiled as the elmo doll that he had mangled long ago was being dragged to the guillotine. Although the dolls arms are barely connected by a few strings and one of its eyes were missing, Remus thought that if he were going to dispose of it, he would do it properly. Ohmykash took the doll and locked it in place to be beheaded by the large blade hanging above it. "How'd we even get this thing here?" someone asked from the crowd.

"shhhhh this is fanfic anything could happen" another answered.

"Executioner! It is time!" Remus smiled like a child on Christmas as he watched the person writing all this shit pull the rope, raising the blade, and waiting for the signal from QuinnTheDreamer50 to drop it. They gave the signal and the blade came crashing down.

btsships2005 picked up the head from the basket and raised it in the air. The crowd started cheering as Remus jumped down from the roof and made his way to the casket. "ONWARDS! Drop the body in the casket, stick the head on a steak, and let us set it on fire as we drop it off the cliff that is inoy here for this chapter and will probably be forgotten about until the author rereads this and puts it in a future chapter!"

Everybody made their way to the cars around the house, with those who know how to drive getting in the driver's seat. Before Remus could get into a car himself Roman came running out of the house.

"Remus, who are these people and what are you doing now?"

"Ugh you're no fun." he mumbled barely audible to Roman. "These bitches are the people that volunteered to help me get rid of the devil. We're on our way to burn it and send it off a cliff!"

"Remus"

"Yes?"

"You're crazy"

"Thank you dear brother! Did you want to come?"

"You're not driving, right?"

"No, N is driving, me and PattonCake33 will be making sure Elmo does come back to life." Remus pointed behind him to a person getting in the driver's seat of one of the many cars parked in front of his house. Roman sighed and shook his head.

"I'm coming with you. I don't trust you enough to come back alive or keep everyone here alive."

"Well most of them are depressed anyway but you can come to stop them from jumping off this fictional cliff."

Roman, ignoring the fact that his brother thinks this is fictional, followed Remus as they made their way to the car and watched as some vehicles started driving down the road to a nearby cliff. Roman turned around to the backseat to see Remus and another person watching over the casket with knives in hand. He turned back towards the road and looked at the car ahead of them.

"Y'know, everyone here really thinks you and Virge would look good together." The driver said without taking her eyes off the road.

"How do you know about Virgil? And aren't you a little young to drive?" The driver sighed and shook her head.

"You have no idea how hard it is not to make a Phineas and Ferb reference right now, and don't worry about how I, the author, know." Roman looked at her with a questioning face as they came to a stop at a nearby cliff.

"Bro hurry the fuck up! You're gonna miss the show! pattons_onsie is already pouring the gas!" Remus shouted as he made his way through the crowd to the cliffside. Abandoning his thoughts, Roman made his way to his brother, occasionally hearing whispers about something called "Sanders Sides" or people making a vine reference about a little girl doing what Remus did to the poor Elmo before all this.

The beheaded doll was soon set on fire and dropped into a watery abyss as everyone watched it fall. Soon afterwards, the crowd watched as shipping_potato18 set the peice of wood holding the head of the now long dead on fire.

Everyone returned to the cars and drove back down into the town. It was about 5 o'clock now and everyone had to return back to their screens to wait for the next update for the fanfics they were reading. Remus waved goodbye to the last car as it drove off and walked back inside to his brother staring at the ceiling while laying on their couch.

"you want a poptart while you rethink life?"

Word Count: 1020
There will be no fourth wall. The fourth wall is nonexistent. I deserve a poptart for writing whatever this was. This was written when I was drunk on caprisuns so.... Also, the video is not mine but it's beautiful and I love it.
Bye for now guys, gals, and non-binary pals