Chapter 12

Kau'ai 

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain

It is safe to say that I have no idea where my life is going. I'm sitting here trying to make a mental vision board but all I see is black . Not because It's dark outside, and I am surrounded by the darkness of this room , but because I honestly have no idea.  I'm pregnant. 16 and pregnant.  I am lost, troubled, hurt, a female with  a warm heart and a  tainted soul,  am I even making any sense?

 This was all new to me and I didn't know how to wrap my mind around all of it. I was conversing with Kamal. I guess you can say we were bonding. All I could think about was Ques and our unborn child. I have to tell him eventually. I'm so scared. We are so young and you know how guys are. One minute they love you and the next minute they want to say Eff you bitch, that is not my child. Maybe not to that extreme but you get the point. I was also thinking about my future. I'm just a baby , I shouldn't even be thinking about this.

 I walked into the room, locked the door , preparing myself for this conversation with Jaques.  He was lying on his back  with beats on his ears.  He saw me and pulled me on to him. We looked into each other's eyes and our lips touched. Our tongues danced, our bodies reacted.  Those sweet kisses left my body wanting for more.  He rolled over so he was on top of me. He pulled my sweats off, and then my shirt. He left me lying there with my black  bra and panties.  He kissed me and deepened the kiss as he removed my bra. It is nothing like the feeling when a man removes your bra. It just does something to me.  He pulled  one of my tender breasts into his mouth. I usually don't feel anything nor am I turned on by this, but I was today. My panties were wet. I just knew I had already made a puddle underneath me. What am I doing? We shouldn't be having sex right now? Sex is what got us in trouble. But it feel so good , hearing him breath as he sucks on my neck.  He rips off my panties and slips a finger inside. He leaned back and tilted his head as if he was receiving the best head in his life. He then faced towards me and slipped inside. My walls began to swell and close in on his member.  It felt sooooooo good.  He belonged inside me. We belonged together.  I'm sure the baby knew we did as well.  He spoke against my lips saying that he loved me and how good it felt.  I was milking him as he  pulled my body closer to him . Tightening the grip. He went faster and we came together. We definitely had to change the sheets.

I got up took a shower then went to the linen closet. I changed the sheets then laid down because I was tired. I still wanted to talk to him but after all that I was too tired to utter those words. I went to sleep and met my mother on the way. She didn't say anything. She just stood there and looked pretty.

About 2 hours or so I woke up. Jaques wasn't by my side.  I wished he was but then again I'm happy he wasn't.  As much as I felt like I was ready I wasn't. I looked at my phone and saw that I had received a video message from an unknown number. I opened the message and played the video. The video was angled as if it was filmed from a locker.  On her knees, Zhane was pleasuring someone. I was wondering why it was sent to me. I was about to stop and delete the video until I the camera moved  and I saw the very face belonged to the father of my child. How could he? How could She? I'm not so much surprised by her due to the fact she told my father I was pregnant but Jaques??

  At that moment my chest felt heavy and I couldn't breathe. I laid back on the bed and felt like I blacked out.

Bibby

 I  had lain low after I got, got. Well, after they thought I did. I kept my ears to the street. All I'm hearing is about this Santiago cat.  I knew he had been running shit upstate but  I really never had any run ins with him .  Then I heard  them say something about Carnell. I didn't know what they was talking about at first but then I put two and two together and realized that Carnell and Santiago were brothers.  Damn, Carnell is a Santiago. That means Millz is a Santiago. Damn She's in trouble.  I looked up and seen Zhane running  down the street.  We used to kick it and she gave me that good brain. She was always up to know good and notorious for setting niggas up. I saw where she was running from and decided to take a peek.  I saw niggas tied up and one had a gun wound to his dome. This girl was ruthless. I decided to follow her. I had to see what she was up to and save Millz and her pops.

I apologize for the wait. I had the worse writer's block for this story.  I had a ton of ideas, I just didn't know how to write it out.

 Also I have two other stories The Test and Reality Show ..check those out !