Chapter 1

Here I am sitting in Geometry waiting for the bell to ring as I play with my mom's pandora bracelet. It's beautiful just like her. I wish I could have met her maybe she could help me with my problems. I do have my Auntie Raven, she's cool but her and my Uncle Kelly have kids of their own to raise leaving not much time for me. I do have a dad who I adore and love to death but he's a guy and there is a lot of things he wouldn't understand because he has never been and never will ne a teenage girl. He thinks I'm a little angel but little does he know I am not that innocent it's for a good cause though.

Madison: Millz! I wish you would stop day dreaming, the bell rung like 2 minutes ago are you coming to lunch or what?

Kau'ai: oh yeah lunch... no I have something to do

Madison: Like what? you always have something to do but you need to eat ...

Kau'ai: I will you know I don't have no problem throwing down when it comes to food

Madison: then come on ...

Kau'ai: I will meet you after school , but for right now I really have something I need to do and I need help finding a birthday present for my dad.

Madison: yeah sure, are you still trying to plan a party?

Kau'ai: yeah I am ... and that's why I need your help

I keep walking towards the fine arts wing of the school until I was bumped into ...

Blair: well.. well. well. If it isn't your clumsy ass

Kau'ai: clumsy? I believe you bumped into me

Blair: w.e get out of my way does some hand motion and her minions follow

Kau'ai: Wow laughs that's all you got ...?

Blair: nope I have more than you'll ever have .. oh Jaques come here baby!?

Jaques: Sup..

Blair: gives him a sloppy kiss

Jaques: breaks kiss yo chill... school is still in session .. ..yo Kau'ai can I talk to you for a min ..

Blair: no you may not she was just leaving besides I don't see why you would even associate yourself with that thang ...

Kau'ai: I am leaving but first let me leave you with a little message. 1. I'm not scared of you 2. you're the piece of sh-t in the road that the sun shines on and thirdly whoever put hotsauce in your vagina should and will be stopped .. Good Day

Blair: It's not over hoe

Kau'ai: again Is that all you got? walks away laughing

Kollin: I can't believe we're family

Kau'ai: me neither but she's not going to continue to punk me ...

Kollin: good now I have quite a few emails for you to respond to

Kau'ai : have you read them yet?

Kollin: no that's your job smiles you're the one who keeps students interested in reading the school paper ...

Kau'ai: yeah I guess... walking in to the room ... you know I usually do these at home so I can remain anonymous but I decided to get a head start today plus I have alot of planning to do ...

Kollin: you're serious about this party huh?

Kau'ai: Yes I want my dad to enjoy himself ...

Kollin: maybe he can meet someone ..