Chapter 10

Welcome to  Royalty !!  My name is Zhané. You know like the group that sung Hey DJ Keep playin' that song all night on and on ... that's my jam too. They be like, "girl that song was before yo' time you don't know nan about that " too bad I wasn't born in the 90's tho. It's  pronounced  Z-aanEY  or Jahn Nay with a french accent if ya nasty. Yeah, only if you nasty. 

Anyway  let's cut through all the bullshit. I'm here to tell you my side of the story , The Truth.  I know y'all like" oooooo you are such a b!tch, you did Kau'ai so dirty" Nah fuck her she deserves it . She so damn naiive she doesn't even know who her father is, I mean who he really is.  She thinks he such a nice guy or w.e . He ain't shit ..well maybe to her he is . 

See he decided to sleep with my mother and then his bitch ass left her. Well at least that's what I was told. My mother died when I was 5. I watched her die,  they came in through the middle of the night  and  they cornered her into her room and shot her 10 times. I just happen to be under the bed I thought it would be safe to hide there. Boy, was I wrong.  She told me the day before that I was beautiful and that my father was going to come get me and take me to Disney World. At this time she wasn't referring to Carnell as my father, she was referring to Julito Santiago. He took me in after she was murdered. He was the only father I knew until I got real sick and I needed a blood transfusion and overheard him talking about my real father, Carnell. I wasn't angry that Julito wasn't a match, I was angry that my mother lied to me.  I was furious that this Carnell cat wasn't taking care of his responsibility Why did he abandon me? . I  never asked Julito, I was too scared instead I asked one of his mistresses and she vowed not to mention it ever again.

Julito isn't mean to me  however he is Colombian so he's cut throat! I would never dare to cross him. I've seen  plenty of dismembered bodies in my lifetime . Anyway, He is the head of the Madaris Cartel one of the most powerful in the world.  Jaques's parents "disobeyed" him but were really getting to big for his ego so he had them killed and now he is after Carnell for reasons I don't fully understand. I mean why he didn't clap his dead beat ass along time ago?  

Lately, he seems to be making anyone disappear even people you thought were close to him. So  I decided that I had to prove myself to him . I  found a way to get rid of  Kau'ai hoping that Carnell would go crazy and would find himself caught in the webs of Santiago. Looks like it's going to be harder than I thought it would be. For some reason I am starting to feel sorry for him. Then again, I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me , I want him to pay for the troubles he caused me. I want him to pay for the countless times I was raped and had to see a dead body.  I want him to pay for every tear I've cried. I want him to pay for taking my mother away from me. I want him to pay for every ounce of pain within me.

I know this is short but I will update more soon =)