Chapter 6

Hello World, Kau'ai is here. I know y'all haven't heard from me in a while. It's been like what 2 months or so? Well I guess I can let you inside my world. Well after the Jaques situation my world came crashing down. It became real dark. I didn't want to believe he sold me out like that  , actually I don't believe it my heart won't let me. I haven't talk to him because I have problems bigger than that.  I've alienated myself from the world. Here it is Feb. 14th  Valentine's Day ... well f-k a V-day I never had one of those anyway.  Don't worry I'm calm, I hope you  are enjoying my thoughts and I hope you have packed a bag because i'm indeed a trip. Let me take you back to ummm about a month ago.

It was a cold January day  I haven't talked to Madison, LG, or anybody really . I haven't stepped foot into my HS. But wait I'm not a total badass I had someone get me all  my work. They have been real helpful. So what have I've been doing all this time? Chilling, crying, gathering all my thoughts. I was humiliated, I didn't want to show my face period. Didn't even want anybody to know my whereabouts.Silly me because where was I? at home .. I mean it's not like my dad was ever there and if he was i could easily make up something and he will go right along with it ... But this day was different . Well other than Jaques Blowing up my phone..I mean Blowing up my phone ... I think he uses up all my memory daily. I want to talk to him but then again I don't. I know it could be this person that so call themselves blackmailing, stalking, harrassing me or whatever. I mean Idk how this info got leaked. Or am I being stupid ... I don't think so it's not like I'm Mimi and he's Nikko.  Oh yeah let me get back to telling you what happened this day ... I did tell you that I ramble and babble ..haha i crack myself up . Okay Kau'ai get it together... you have to laugh to keep from crying sometimes.. ANYWAY!  I was in my room . Black levi's jeggings, red and black striped ralph lauren socks dope socks are my signature , a red hoodie  with STFU Forever screen printed in black, a red bandana tied in a bow   wrapped around my wavy hair.  I'm cool  or whatever I looked as if I was on a mission. Apparently I must have known that I would be on that day atleast. So like I've said before I haven't talked to anyone and I have been M.I.A.. I'm surprised Maddie haven't snitched on me. That's real weird. Oh yeah speaking of her she had some abnormal cells so that's why she missed her period ...I mean if you cared or nah and Uncle Pat fell back  a little bit. You know how fathers are. Glad she wasn't pregnant  she's a kid herself.... yeah she's just a kid herself. but ANYWHO it was about like 3 p.m. and  I thought my dad was home but nah it was Zhane' .... oh sh-t Zhane'!

Zhane': well hello stranger

Me: sup

Zhane:  you look  handsome or whatever

Me;  yo you peep  the hoodie? thank you 

Zhane: Look I haven't seen you in forever I miss you ... where thee f-k have you been..I know you haven't been here all this time. We stopped by a few times this past month and no car  in the driveway nor was you in your room when we peeped in your window.

Me: y'all use a ladder?

Zhane: ye....that's not the point we're worried about you . And I told everyone to give you your space because we know how you are and Kollin told us. Yeah we know he's the one who's been retrieving and returning your assignments.

Me: yeah......

Zhane: you have to come back to school ... you got them thinking that you're a little bitch since you just dipped out and disappeared

Me; yeah so ....

Zhane:  you got Blair thinking she top echelon or w.e ...it's been a month and  you're still the  talk of the school

Me: yay me...

Zhane; Ugh .... so have you talk to Jaques

Me: nope