Chapter 5

Kau'ai  (Millz)

I had sex with Jaques. It was everything I thought it would be and more. It felt right. I always had this urge to have sex.  When I lost my virginity .. It was taken from me. It didn't scar me completely.  It made me value it more. I remember when I felt pressured to have sex, when I was raped a part of me wanted it, wanted to know what it feels like and then  I was like that's it? It isn't worth it !  My innocence was taken away and then it wasn't taken away. If I'm confusing you please excuse my thoughts but with Jaques it was different. It was like we were made for eachother. I know we're young but I was ready. But this is how I feel unfortunately I don't know how he feels I just hope this rollercoaster doesn't stop here.

Jaques: why are you crying?

......

Jaques:  what's wrong

.....

Jaques: Millz, what's wrong ,baby?

........

Kau'ai:  huh? oh ... I didn't realize I was crying  wiping my face

Jaques: what's up?

Kau'ai: nothing ...

Jaques: something is wrong speak your mind

Kau'ai: well... we just ummm... you know

 Jaques: yes and....

Kau'ai: well is this the end? 

Jaques: the end? you think I'm going to up and leave?

Kau'ai: no, I mean uh I dunno , I just don't want yo Yu to start acting different shrugs

Jaques:  pulls me into his lap look at me ....

Kau'ai: hesitant to look in his eyes

Jaques:  lifting up my chin Do you not know how I feel about you?

Kau'ai: I fix  my mouth to say something but he stops her with a kiss.

 Jaques: how did that feel?

Kau'ai: ......

Jaques:  taking my hand in his  and starts to caress it  You don't kiss anyone the way I just did.  You don't make love to anyone the way I just made love to you.  No one makes me feel the way you make me feel and I know that no one can make you feel the way I made you feel. We have something that others won't understand something that others can't touch. You try so hard to resist me but can't stand to see me down.  You didn't have to do what you did, but I know you did it because of how you feel about me. Not just because you feel sorry for me.  I know you're down for me. I know that it's not going to be easy being with me, and dealing with the bs I will put you through. I'm going to be honest with you now. I'm going to make you mad, I'm going to piss you off but I will never hurt you. We have something that is hard to find and if we work to make it better....If we get through all of this... then baby we can be classic.

I think I had just been mind f-ked but I wasn't really given a chance to speak

 At that moment he laid me down, opened my legs and tasted my pearl.  Tears were still falling but  it was replaced with quivers and moans.  His licks, flicks, nibbles , and bites  were  the different colors on his palette. His tongue was the paintbrush and my body was the canvas. He was the modern day Picasso, didn't miss a spot. Captured all of me every dip, every curve and added his creativity. I didn't know whether to close in on his head or spread my legs further apart he made that choice for me. I couldn't take it anymore I was about to explode,  add my artistic touch to the painting he was creating. We was at war he wouldn't stop he wouldn't let me finish , I tightened up..got the cannon ready to launch and he tortured me with his paint brush,  and with the  addition of two new tools of his choice and waited to catch the wrath of the bomb as it exploded. He left and went into the bathroom and came back with a warm towel. He carefully cleaned up his art space ,  stood back and admired what he created, gathered me in his arms and fell asleep.

  I felt like I had slept long enough and decided  to get up. Besides I was starving. I turned over and saw Ques still asleep. He was so handsome and looked so peaceful. He was mine. Well after that he better be.  I admired his chiseled face, his  strong toned arms and his member ...well I decided to have a little fun of my own. I placed it in my hand and was amazed at how it grew. I replaced my hand with my mouth and  sucked some of  the pain away.  Because at that time I knew he was still hurting, we were hurting , his pain would be my pain and together we will get through this. I wasn't going to let him fall. I was going to help him reach his dreams. At this time I knew that I was in love with him.

 A week later  

I was heading  to my locker until  Kwame stupid ass called my name..

Kwame: Ayo  Kau'ai I didn't know you had it in you ...

Logan: yeah shawty  I got next right?  licking his lips

Kau'ai: wtf are you talking about ..and carmex can't even do your lips justice  

Kwame:   that ass tho Ques can't hit that like I can   looking at his phone

Kau'ai: snatches the phone out his hand and sees herself on top of Ques as tears start to form she throws his phone down the hall with so much force

Kwame: yo bitch you are going to pay for that 

Kau'ai:  gets in his face ...  I don't bark.. I bite then walks off.. 

Jaques: yo Kau'ai Wait up

He recieved an Uppercut to the nose that day that landed him in the hospital and admitted to emergency surgery. and Kwame? well let's just say he  might be  riding the bench at the championship game .

Little did I know everything was about to change . You know when someone says that  they won't do something but  they do it anyway. I was about to learn a valuable lesson. I was about to get dragged to hell, learn how cold the world was. Learn that ppl only take more than what they are given. Little did I know that I would be changing, my body would be changing, my mindset and I wouldn't be daddy's perfectly imperfect little girl anymore. Little did I know about myself. I was about to find out who I really am. I was about to be on the run.. I was about to become bad ass Millz , one Cold Piece I became. Making sure I was a match for this Cold world that we live in. Yeah...we was about to go toe to toe.... Don't mind me tho when I'm lost in my thoughts I tend to ramble alot but I'm bout what I say. Mean what I say and Say what I mean. I am who I say I am.

His access has now been granted into the Restricted Zone and he was going to pay!