Chapter 8

Jaques

 As I prepare for the  the state tournament  only three things come to my mind. Kau'ai, Jason, and Kau'ai. Damn it I miss her. I don't even know what went wrong. Was it something I did?  Was it someone else? No, there couldn't be anyone else no one can connect with her like I have.  I've text her, she reads them and I don't get a response but why tho? Why doesn't she want to talk to me? I wish we could have spent Valentine's day together so I could give her this promise ring, I wear it around my neck for now ..no one ever sees it of course but I wear it.  But I'm a man a real man and I'm here to tell you that I haven't been the best while she has been gone but that doesn't mean I don't love her because I do. Between Blair and her friend...speaking of which she needs to check her friend. Ever since Kau'ai been M.I.A. she has been walking around like she is the Queen B, like her sh!t don't stank.

Now you make ask me why am I even saying this if I'm messing with her? I'm not necessarily messing with her ...Like I don't have sex with her ...well not intercourse but I have needs and she wouldn't get off me so I let her get a taste of it. I use to reject her advances but as of lately I let her. She got to me by grabbing my balls and sucking on my neck. Her touch wasn't  anywhere fulfilling as my baby girl but like I said I have needs so I let her get my tip wet. Sh-t been going on for about two weeks or w.e Blair  every now and then ...I always hit her from the back so I won't have to look at her face.

 I know It's not right but It's a habit I have yet to break, I'm a work in progress believe me when I'm with Kau'ai I don't think about  any other girl, I hope she doesn't find out because I  don't ever want to hurt her. You can say I'm full of sh-t I don't care ..I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I know this isn't right but I'm not use to going with out sex that was the only thing that took my mind off of things I means there is ball and there is weed but  ... I never looked in these girls faces for a reason,......But with Kau'ai ... Everything is pure..Everything is beautiful.  

While I'm all in my thoughts if I make this shot at half court  I will quit I will do right by her. I have to though it out from now wherever she is I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt me .. It doesn't make what I've done in the past right but I will be turning over a new leaf I have to or I will lose the best thing that has ever happen to me. Death to Jaques "Ain't Shit" Jefferson.

 Jason (Jeffrey)

"Jason Jeffrey Jefferson you made bail and you are free to go....."

 Jason Jeffrey  ha, I've always laugh when  my full name is called I don't know why my parents named me that. Triple J  or Jeff is what I'm known in the streets..ah I hate that I have to be dealing in these streets but my parents have left a lot of unfinished business. It is more than me and my brother know of. I know whoever is behind this isn't done I have a gut feeling and I have a feeling they are after my brother. I can't  have that . That's my life duty to protect my brother. He is better than me. He has a future, and I can't let  anyone rob him from that . I can see that he is a little troubled but I hope he doesn't stray and follow in my foot steps. I can't allow that happen and I won't.  What I do these next few nights might get me far  It's not right but it is what it is. They say you die how you live and I don't want to  die in these streets but I will do anything to protect my brother and his dreams and since I made my bed I gotta lie in it .

Jaques: brodee bro

Jeffrey: sup man 

Jaques: not much .. I'm glad you're out sorry I didn't come see you I don't really like this place. Make me feels some type away

Jeffrey: no need to apologize you couldn't have came if you wanted too I opt out when It came to having visitors , I never want you to visit me in that place

Jaques; word  one day when I make it, I'm going to put you on ...

Jeffrey.: word. nah don't even worry about it what's good tho?

Jaques: well I stay with this lady name Laith, she's my legal guardian  and she's quite beautiful too...

Jeffrey: Any funny business?

Jaques: nah I can't even disrespect Millz like that ..

Jeffrey: raises eyebrow?  How's that been going since she's been M.I.A

Jaques: I had a few slip ups...

Jeffrey: yeah I know you ...

Jaques: I love her tho but you know ..wait how did you know?

Jeffrey: I hear things  thinks to himself they are trying to remove everyone so they can get to him ....

Jaques; what exactly do you know? Do you know where she is? Let's go!!!

Jeffrey; calm down, she's safe but getting to her isn't going to be that easy

Jaques; what do you mean?

Jeffrey; Well She was living with bibby but he got hit last night so I had some people relocate her...

Jaques: wait what? why was she taken in the first place?

Jeffrey: She wasn't exactly kidnapped well not initially .Bib found her  with a few of her things so he took her in..

Jaques:  So she ran away? Something doesn't sound right why would she run away? Her and Her dad are like best friends

Jeffrey: There are just some things you don't know about Carnell...for starters he isn't always going out of town on music business

Jaques: well what do you mean?

Jeffrey; give me the keys, we're going on a trip.

Kau'ai

I don't know where I am  and I have many questions that need to be answered. I am too weak  to put up a fight right now.  I do know  that I will do anything to protect me and our unborn child. Where is Jaques when you need him? I feel like I made too many left turns at this point. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten close to Jaques, this baby might cost him his career before it even starts. Then I wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. Me and my pops would be cool and I wouldn't have to avoid everyone. Brandon never returned  and they came and took me while I was taking a nap. I know he lived kind of recklessly but I hope nothing happened to him. I  kind of feel safe since they haven't hurt me or anything but I'm not going to get to comfortable. I'm going to get my questions answered eventually but for now I'm going to take my stressed, weak, and weary self to sleep. Just when I was about to doze off a lady appeared. She looked kind of transparent so I rubbed my eyes again to make sure  I was just seeing things but she still stood there... She was beautiful and she kind of  looked like me, that was when I heard her voice

Jordin: Hey Kau'ai. It's me, Jordin, your mother...

 That was when I closed my eyes and wished  that all I could see was darkness.