Chapter 9

Jordin

Lord, my child. My poor child. I guess this baby was tired but she has to wake up. There really isn't any time to sleep.  As much as I'm anxious to finally meet her  I also know that there is a black cloud above her head. She may feel as if she is breaking down but honey, this is just the beginning. The life she has been living, her whole life is about to seem like it was one big lie.

                                                     Kau'ai

Did I just see my mom?  Am I dead? I could have sworn I just got kidnapped and thrown into this room with a big comfy bed. I am so tired, stressed, and confused that I can't do anything but sleep. But, I can't  sleep because all I can think about is I'm pregnant ,  I don't know where  I am, Hell they could kill me later.  and did I mention to you that I just seen a chick that look like she could be my mama!? Bruh,  somebody must have  blew me a shotgun  after they smoked and popped mollies  because my mind is clouded with crazy thoughts. So I decided to get up and sit here in the dark. Then I see a glowing figure in the corner.  It was bright  and looked like the very thing I was trying to sleep off.  I guess curiosity got the best of me because now I'm staring into the face of my mother it was like looking in the mirror apparently I look nothing like my father.  I definitely have his attitude though.But then again I don't know how she acts. Anyway I'm just staring at her I wonder does she talk like I want answers. I mean it would be just pretty creepy if she is just here .and I meant pretty and creepy. But then she decided to talk.  Her voice sounds so Angelic too... She must pee glitter .If she even pees.... Do dead ppl still pee??

Kau'ai

Huh??

 Stop with that nonsense you are thinking ...

Oh .. damn she is already is in mother mode

And watch your mouth 

See what I mean... wait let me stop she can read my thoughts

yup, sure can.

So , Mom  where have you been all these years? Why now?

I wasn't allowed to speak to you until we felt you were ready.

oh.. what makes you think I am ready now?

Well despite your calm smart ass mouth,  there is trouble coming your way and I came to warn you

wait did you just say ass? y'all can cuss in Heaven or did you go to H...

No,  and  while I'm on earth I do what I can to get my point across besides you and your generation are something else

 true, she has a point. So, I'm guessing you know everything

 Not exactly but I know enough 

  and that your baby is having a baby

Yeah and you need to tell your baby  slight smile

I don't want to ruin his life

Oh baby you won't that boy loves you and you need to tell him . He needs you as much as you need him especially through this troubling time

So are you going to tell me what you know?

no you will learn soon enough ...and I don't want to be the one  to break it to you but in the end everything is going to be alright.  take care baby girl. I love you, stay true to yourself and follow your heart.fades away

 That was kinda cool but then again I'm angry like how she gon' come around, drop that bs off and not tell me anything like ... I need to be prepared if something is going to pop off you know what I mean? and then  the door opened and it was a gang of niggas ...   Does Heaven awaits me?

                                                        Jaques 

  I couldn't wait to get to where ever we was going. I had to see my baby. I don't  Know what's going on. Jeff  seems to know alot  but that nigga ain't telling me anything . I haven't talked to this girl in forever my heart has been on E . I haven't even been playing as well as I should and Ball is life !!.  I know I fucked up but this is my redemption I hope they don't do anything. Jeff say she is safe but Ion trust no nigga around my girl. We finally got there and I seen a bunch of niggas pushed through them and there she was ... In some short ass shorts  that  I'm going to throw away and a red hoodie.   I was upset because she looks so good. She has an amazing pair of legs and she had this glow to her. She even put on a little weight in her hips but  she is still my baby. I didn't want anyone looking at her but me. I know someone was thinking what I was thinking and if they were I was going to knock they ass out. F-k wrong with you bruh That's mine..

Jeffrey: chill out bruh

Jaques: was I thinking that out loud?

Kamal: you must be Ques

Jaques: yeah why? sizing him up

Kamal: yo chill .. I see how you feel about my little sis ..it's cool mane she's straight you see her right? she chillin'

Kau'ai: little sister? I don't even know you

Jeffrey: yep it's time that we have the talk...Millz, Que, Everybody! Let's go  downstairs and talk

Jaques:  give her some clothes to put on first

Kau'ai: chill I got my sweats  picking them up off the floor

                                                The Meeting 

 Jaques wrapped his arms around Kau'ai. At first she tried to fight it but she was then reminded how it felt to be in his arms and  laid back on his chest and took in the moment. She then had to  remember why she was so she sat up and prepared herself mentally so she is able to take in whatever they were  going to tell her.

Kau'ai: So are you really my brother?

Kamal: yes... I don't know how to tell you but your dad has been living a double life for quite sometime...  for 1, your dad was a  little reckless back in the day and slept with multiple women.  He just happen to impregnate my mother.

Kau'ai: why didn't He tell me about this?

Kamal: He didn't know for quite some time, See my mother knew he would never love her like she wanted him to and she was also much older than him. So it would have been a lot of chaos.

Kau'ai: She molested him? Technically ...

Kamal: yeah I guess you can say that but she wasn't the only one He  was forced in some kind of escort service to pay off a debt which leads to the next thing.

Jeffrey: I will take it from here.  This service wasn't  the big problem. Your  Father's biological parents were killed in a drug raid and he was kidnapped to be raised and pay off the debt. As well as our parents.  Me and Ques parents had an upper hand  so they were able to attempt to have a normal life and  took him with them and that's how he got reunited with his family.

Kau'ai: So let me guess your parents were killed because they wanted out?

Jeffrey: well yes and no.  They were killed for protecting your father. Your father needed to pay off his own debt not have anyone else take it for him. And they saw that your father was successful in his own right and the man behind the wall didn't like that too much because he wasn't getting his cut. 

Kau'ai: So do you hate my father?

Jeffrey: no It wasn't his fault and my parents saw that he was different and wasn't cut out to play this kind of games. But in life you don't get to make your own rules. 

Kamal: now your father ..well our father  has a gambling problem now. He doesn't go out of town alot for music ,  he knows they are after him so he trying to come up on some  quick cash , trying to pay a debt that he can never pay off.

Kau'ai: well why not?

Jeffrey: because he is the father of the Big Boss's daughter.