Reapernomicon II

VI. Pierre Frederick Lagarde

Nationality: French

Age Immortalized: 13 years old

Familiars: Adalie, Hortense, Rafaello

Territory: Southern and Western Europe

Weapon: Sabre

Facts: Youngest immortalized Reaper. Recluse, very shy, unassertive, pacifist, usually dependent on his brothers when making decisions. Loves baking and playing the piano.

VII. Alexis Iakovou Herondale

Nationality: British/ Russian

Age Immortalized: 26 years old

Familiars: Sasha, Antoinette, Louise

Territory: Arctic Circle, 

Weapons: Flamberge (a long sabre with wavy/ undulating blade)

Facts: The "Genius"of the Reaper family. Expert in sciences, communications and information technology. Mans the Reapers "intelligence unit". After Sasha died, he delved in human and immortal experiments with Hector which was how they have developed SirenSoul. Has the  ability to influence others (persuasion), especially, females (attraction).

VIII. Maximillian Iakovou Herondale

Nationality: British/ Russian

Age Immortalized: 28 years old

Familiars: Cosette, Clarice

Territory: Arctic Circle

Weapon: Shashka (single-handed, guardless, single-edged backsword)

Facts: The "Businessman". Responsible for the logistics and finance of the Reaper family. Cunning, puts money over people, overprotective about his brother Alexis. He was the oldest to be immortalized because he was hesitant about his combat skills.

IX. Joaquim Sebastian Irrizary de Galarza aka Jack

Nationality: Portugese

Age immortalized: 22 years old

Familiars: Jaime, Ivelisse, Alejandra, Hernan

Territory: South America, North Africa

Weapon: Carracks black sword (also known as crab sword because of its claw-shaped hand guard)

Facts: The "black sheep". Callous, rowdy, curses a lot, loves drinking, hellish fighter with an even worse temper than Vincent. During his early Reaper days, he killed a lot of people in London because of an incident, which, earned him the title "Jack the Ripper".

X. Kyoshiro Soma

Nationality: Japanese

Age immortalized: 19 years old

Familiars: Miu, Eunjae, Yukinojo

Territory: The whole of Asia (except Central Asia, Middle East)

Weapon: Odachi (very long single-edged katana)

Facts: The "Slacker". Likes sleeping, eating and doing nothing. Doesn't care much about tradition and formalities. He hates work perhaps because he has the biggest territory of all the brothers whilst having only three familiars.

XI. Hector Athelard Warner

Nationality: Australian

Age immortalized: 21 years old

Familiars: Millie, Apple, Sigourney, Mackenzy

Territory: Australia, South Africa

Weapon: Spanish ticklers (a pair of short double blades with tiger-like claws)

Facts: The "Scientist." Fascinated with the occult and sciences. Used to be Alexis' apprentice in his experiments, including inventing SirenSoul. He and Alexis had a "falling out" when Sasha died. 

XII. Vladimir Siegmund Paulov Sinclair

Nationality: Scottish

Age immortalized: 13 years old

Familiars: Mei, Archimedes, Amyr, Rosario, Byron Flynn

Territory: North America

Facts: The second youngest Reaper to be immortalized. Wise, patient, selfless, protective of his kin. Has infallible memory (he has clear memories of when he was 6 months old; he can't forget everything he sees, hears, learns or experiences)

XIII. Vincent Soren Patrius Sinclair

Nationality: Scottish (but grew up in America)

Age immortalized: 17 years old

Familiars: Aramis

Territory: North America

Facts: The "Wild Card". Likes Crackheads, throwing stuff, Aramis, his cabal. Hates everything else. Well, you know him...