Author's Corner

Read at your own risk

or VOTE then skip

I dare you

I double dare you!

If you're still here then you are the most stubborn pighead in the world of beagles!

No offense meant.

But yeah. You are stubborn.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

So yeah. I've allowed myself a separate chapter to blab all day about random things you probably don't want to know.

As you may all know, I've been away for a while for many reasons that would probably take 12 legal sized pages if encoded in Times New Roman, size 12, double-spaced. But--you're probably tired of hearing this, especially from me LOL--I'M BACK!!!

For now. I think.

'cause sometimes the light bulb over my head just lights up and stays that way for God-knows-how-long and then turns off without a perfectly plausible reason. Yeah, you hate me now. You've been duped. Drawn in by this crazy bipolar writer-wannabe into stories without an insurance of ever getting finished!

Well, boo-hoo!

In my defense, I write this story without getting paid, not knowing when or IF it would ever get published. I pour my heart and soul into it--literally. Now, I'm just a heartless, soulless person who knows how to use the computer and sometimes forgets to hit Ctrl+S and pulls her hairs out of her own sheer stupidity.

And please, please, please. Don't flood my inbox with hate mails and threats that if I don't update on time or reply to your messages, you'll have your witch nana put an ugly curse on me. It. Just. Won't. Work. Because I'm already  ugly anyway. Besides, just because I don't reply to you means that my  head's all blown up because of fame and whatnot. Because I am not famous! Lol. 90% of my friends and co-workers don't even know that I'm writing. And, if it's not just me and everyone's not replying to you, it could only mean 2 things: 1-you forgot to pay the internet bill or 2-the world has been taken over by aliens.

So, if I don't reply, it's not you. It's me. I probably have a life outside wattpad. Or maybe I'm busy writing the update you wanted.

For everyone else who have stayed supportive in their own, non-creepy way, thank you! I  mean, really. Although, my  stories would just probably stay buried and eventually rot in wattpad, I'm still grateful that a few had taken them and kept them to their memories, or better yet, hearts if they had any.

To end this 300+ words of unworthiness, I would like to say...

That THIS. IS. NOT. THE. END.

Hahaha.

I will not  be silenced!

xoxo,

SHIM