Him

VOTE + COMMENT PLEASE and read the authors note for my twitter and ask.fm!

----------------------

Song: "Spaces" by One Direction

Kriss Smith

        I grab hold of Soyur's arm. I look behind my shoulder to see a fuming Louis. His fists are clenched, nose flared and eyes dark. I look up at Soyur and smile.

        "So, what was Louis doing running after you?" Soyur asks, not looking down at me.

        "Oh, ha ha. It's nothing, really. We got into a fight," I murmur.

My throat burns as I think back to what happened. He used me. I should've known that a guy like him wouldn't actually be into me.

        Stupid little girl

Thanks subconsious for telling me something I already know.

"After you." I'm brought back from my thoughts by Soyur opening the door for me. I nod and walk ahead, muttering a thanks."Where's this special place exactly?" Soyur asks, doubt in his voice.

I point ahead of us and walk. Not even bothering to see if he's following. The air in the school reeks of perfume and sweat. Lockers and doors line both sides of the hall. A huge banner of the school mascot hanging from the bridge like pathway on the second floor. The floors are painted orange and blue with white. The school really has a thing for their colors, its ridiculous.

"Wow." I hear Soyur whisper. Granted, the school is huge, two floors, giant hallways, and two other buildings, the West and East building. Crossing time is a bitch, but hey what're gonna do about it right?

"How many classes does one person have?" He asks. I laugh. There's more than you would think.

"Oh about nine." His eyes widen, mouth ajar. I laugh nervously.

Having nine classes everyday isn't bad. Sure we get out at about four, but we get an hour lunch so it's cool. The bad part is that school starts at about 6:30, which is horrendous when you don't get enough sleep.

"What time does school start?"

"Six-thirty."

"Oi, that's to early. Maybe I'll go back to Wallowa Regional High School,'' he jokes. I slap his arm playfully.

"It's not that bad, classes are an hour long with an hour lunch and about five minutes for passing time, unless you have to cross campuses. Then it's like nine or ten minutes." I inform him.

I push open the theater doors, the room is dark besides the spotlight on the stage.

"Why are we going in here?" Soyur whispers. I walk to the very back of the rows and sit in the seat closest to the all in a dark corner."This is your favorite place in the whole school?"

"Yeah, I eat lunch here and stuff," I look around the giant theater. Red seats with a shiny wood stage."It's peaceful, I like to think here." Soyur looks at me with pity."What?" I ask.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really, but ya now it'll be fine I guess. Plus I have bigger things to worry about then my feelings so." Soyur shakes his head.

"That's not good, Kriss. You should let it out. I'm here." I laugh and pat his knee before standing up.

"I'm good, now lets go. We have to make sure your all set and stuff in the office." I hold my hand out for him to take it. He sits there, looking into my eyes. I wiggle my hand, getting impatient. Soyur points toward my broken arm.