What the Hell

VOTE + COMMENT

——————————————-

Karma Smith

               "How was school today?" Trey asked, sounding as if he knew something. I Carefully set my bag down on the kitchen counter, examining the situation.

"Good," I drug out the 'o', not sure where the conversation was going."How was your day?" I decided to turn the tables around. Trey stood up, walking closer to me, then taking a seat again.

"Don't change the subject,'' he said sternly. I was shocked. Usually Trey was never authoritive about things. He must've seen the shock on my face, considering he took a deep breath and softened his tone."Where were you? I know damn well it wasn't school."

My eyes squinted, "How'd you know?"

His hand reached into his sweatpants pocket, retrieving his phone. For a second, I had an Ahah moment. "One of the counsolers called. She told me you had a scene in one of the hallways... With a boy?" His questioning tone scared me. Does he not want me to hangout with guys? "Look, I thought if I allowed you to move here it would be better for you. So that you can focus more on school instead of ditching to hangout with boys."

I didn't know what was coming next, but I could tell it wasn't going to be good.

"Karma, I think it's tme to go back to Wallowa. You focused more on school and you were much bett-"

"No! You can't let me go back to him! I wasn't better off! Do you see my fucking arm? Do you know who fucking did this to me? If you make me go back to that house and him, I'll just run," I seethed. Tears streamed down my face like a river. I can't go back to that terrible man. He's caused so much pain in my life.

"No, no, no, you're not going back to that house. We're both going to move back there. Tomorrow."

"But Rose is here, Soyur is here, Louis is here. I'll have like no one if we go back!" I tried to convince him to stay. His mind was set on going back. I stomped to my room, slamming the door shut.

"Start packing!" He yelled after me. I flipped him off behind the door. I laid back on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Great, I'm going back to hell.  I thought.

My phone went off, a loud beeping noise coming from the small device on the nightstand. I sighed. Honestly, right now I really don't want to talk to anyone.

But instead, without a glance I answered, putting it to my ear.

"Hello," I mumbled.

"Hey, what's up?" It was Louis. I didn't bother saying anything. I just hung up and set my phone back down before standing up and whipping my closet door open.

My life is over.

++

Two Days Later

Karma Smith

            The air felt hot and sticky. We had just passed the 'Now Entering Wallowa' sign. Louis was pissed about me moving back, same with Rose. I don't expect either one to move back with me. It didn't matter. School was hell anways.

Speaking of school, Trey was droppng me off there since it hasn't begun yet. I'm not ready to go back. I never was. Who knows though, maybe it'll be better?

Ha just kidding, actually pulling up to the school made my mind change. This was going to be hell on earth. Or worse. what's worse than hell? My life. The first person I see when I get out of the car is non other than Harry Styles. The biggest fuck-boy in school. Don't get me wrong, he is hot as fuck, but he plays girls as if there were pawns in a game of chess.

I was too busy bashing on him that I ran into hi