Unnoticed

VOTE AND COMMENT (thanks :p)

---------------------------

Karma Smith

I sit on the cold, hard blue seat, admiring his beautiful smile.

He's perfect

I think. Kriss sees me, her eyes wide.

"Oh my gosh, Karma!" she says, embarrassment in her voice. I haven't seen her for a few days.

"What?" I ask, amused. "What'd you do this time?"

"Alex stole my PINK sweatshirt. I want it back but I'm scared to go ask for it." We both turn in our uncomfortable lunch seats and stare at the populars. It's funny, they don't consider themselves popular.

Please, you have more friends then I would ever have in a lifetime.

I think. I laugh and Kriss looks at me.

"Come with me." I shake my head.

"Let's ask her when we go outside, so we don't go and embarrass ourselves in front of them.'' She huffs and turns back toward me. "I don't understand," I say.

Her eyebrow raises, asking what I mean. "Look forward, Cameron's whole table looks at me during lunch, even Louis." Her eyes go wide as she nods in agreement.

"I noticed that the other day!" I cover my face in embarrassment, hitting my glasses in the process.

"Well fucking Sear told Louis I talk about how much I like him so Louis has been looking at me occasionally." She laughs. I hit her arm, my mouth open in a playful smile.

"Louis is so cute, ugh I hate you for liking him. You knew I liked him, bitch." She playfully scoffs.

"That is such a lie Kriss and you know it. You were obsessing over Cameron's leg hair and how you want his children. I mentioned Louis and you told me you liked him LAST year," I say, putting emphasis on the last. "I liked him when you were "in love" with Cameron and his leg hair, gosh."

As I'm talking to Kriss I notice Sear take a seat from across the table. I pause and look over at him, he smiles.

"Hey guys," He says with a small wave.

"Sear I trusted you with freaking telling Louis!" I say.

"I asked Louis earlier if he knew who you were and he said no," Kriss said, chiming in. I glance at Kriss before glaring at Sear. He shrugs with a guilty expression.

"I'm sorry Karma, I'm working on it. I promise," he pleads. I roll my eyes and continue staring at Louis. Gosh I wanted him to be mine.

"He said you weren't ugly though," Sear mentions, trying to make things better. I growl.

"What does that even mean! I'm not ugly but I'm not pretty?! So I'm just eh?!" I yell lowly. Kriss' eyes go wide, once again. She shakes from the cold air hitting her bare legs.

I grab her arm and stand up, heading towards the door to go outside. Her expression shows she's confused, I shake my head and continue walking with her arm in my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris Mane

I know she likes me, but I have no clue on who she is or what her name is. Sear just pointed her out without a name, saying she talks about how much she likes me with him. I look at her vacant seat again. Her and Kriss went outside.

"Aye, Louis c'mon let's go play basketball," Cameron says, slapping my shoulder lightly. I stand up and walk towards the door with the guys.

I see her and Kriss walking and talking, her eyes fall upon mine as I watch hers quickly go back to Kriss. I keep walking to the hoops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karma Smith

FUCK! He saw me

I yell in my head as i quickly divert my attention back to Kriss.

"Anyways, that's why I'm trying out for basketball cheer, that and because Louis is trying out for basketball," Kriss explains.

My ears perk up at the mention of Louis.

"I might try out," I shrug. Her mouth opens wide as she snaps her head toward me.

"What?! You bitch," she hits my arm. "Your just trying out because of Louis! I liked him first you little slut." I shrug and laugh as I turn to see Louis playing basketball with Cameron, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn.

I smile and turn back to Kriss. She stares at me. Her one eye twitching when she makes her weird face. I laugh. We keep walking, Alex comes into sight. I tap Kriss on the arm and nod towards Alex. Her cheeks turn red as we walk closer to her. With my shoulder, I push her towards Alex. She looks back at me and I motion for her to ask. I watch her as she runs her fingers through her hair, Alex's expression showing she was surprised. Kriss jogs back to me.

"Ha I did it!' I roll my eyes.

"What did she say?"

"Oh yeah, she told me she would give it back to me. No biggy." The whistle blows. I grab hold of her arm and speed walk to the doors, not wanting to get trampled by the other kids. Kriss sees Sam and continually taps his arm until he turns around.

"Kriss stop smacking my arm, bitch." Me and Kriss' mouths drop as we stop walking.

"Oh, he went there. That bitch went there. That's why he has big nipples and cheek mustaches," she scoffs. I laugh a little too loud as people look at me. We continue walking through the doors, through the cafeteria and down the elective hallway to the stairs. I look out for Louis as we walk down our team hallway. I didn't want to run into him like I did the other day.

I make it to my class without seeing him. A frown prominent on my face as I walk into math. And here begins hell again... Yay.

----------------------------------

Authors Note

Hiiii guys. Please vote and comment.

20 comments and 30 votes needed for next chapter! Unless you want me to stop then..... Opps

Thanks bye

(P.S. I do really want to write this story and I probably won't stop until it's finished, unlike my last two books I started, which are on hold because writers block, but it know exactly how I want this to go so please help me out just a little. Thank you, lots of love)

-Jxx