Messy Hearts

In the afternoon the boys decided to go for a beer.

"That ginger girl is so fit!" "Max look those girls playing pool, go try and win." Nathan encouraged. This will be so much fun, we are in a pub, lots of beer and ladies. Sounds like paradise. HELL YEAH. We all were watching Max the man getting his groove on. "Hi ladies, people call me John but you can call me tonight." "That's the worst Max!" Nathan yelled. "Did you see her face? Why was she looking at me like that?"Max said after his fail. "Max, you better did the floppy fish and stayed dead for a while that would've worked better!" Tom said not able to keep his drinks inside. "Go ahead Jay make that girl with the yellow top yours." Nathan said. "First finishing my beer, I'll be better drunk so I have something to help me cope with what might happen! Wish me luck guys." Trying to be the man I am and trying to do better than ever. Those thoughts keep going round in my head. I am walking up to this gorgeous girl. I am standing behind her now for I think 5 seconds she still hasn't noticed me. I'm turning my head a bit and see the boys amused looking. Alright Jay tap her shoulder and say the first thing that comes to your mind. "I'm not drunk I'm just intoxicated by you. Are you having any plans?" "I would like to have a beer and your time. Do you like my plan?" the girl asked. Without hesitating Jay answered back, "Of course. Let's go somewhere else. Follow me darling." "What the fuck happened?" I heard Tom say while they all were looking, yeah how were they looking at me. They looked confused amusing and shocked. You should know, yes I am able to get some girls I just don't brag about it. All I know right now is that I'm the guy with a random girl walking away to somewhere I have no idea where.

____________________

While the boys went off to a pub, Kelsey and I were going to the shopping center. It's quite nice to be recognized and people wanting to take pictures with you. But the best part is that it's not only because of our famous boyfriends. I am a newly signed artist and Kelsey has got her own store, which is one of the main reasons why we are here today. To look how everything is going. The new Hashtag store opens this week, which is all her work. I just came to help her, and be one of the firsts to see the new collection where she and Tom have been working on. The store is better than Chanel or Dash it's so cool!

Although we're different I'm glad Kelsey is around now. She and Tom are that type of couple you can look up too. I'm sure they will end up marrying one day.

----

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" "Nothing really, come in and steal a kiss" before he even had the chance to walk in our room, I already jumped on him. "So what are your plans for the rest of the night?" "I thought we could go to bed early and watch a film?" "Yeah let's do that, I need some you only time." I said and gave him a big kiss. "I will look for some food and a film. I'll be right back."

While going through my tweets Max knocked on my door, "I heard you are coming to the show tomorrow? Are you maybe well yeah bringing some of your friends?" I looked up not surprised at all and start laughing. "Dear Max, my girls are the loving kind not the banging kind." I walked up to him and robbed his head, god what do I love to tease this guy. "Where's Jay? I haven't heard his voice yet?" "Well only he got lucky in the pub, it was strange, you know. We are going to that new club "The Sunchasers" are you coming with us?" "The Sunchasers? Really? No thanks I'm good."I said "Oh come on it will be fun! Oh Seev, oh I get it alright have a fun night, night guys!" Max said when Siva walked in with a dvd. "One more thing, you look very beautiful today" he whispered in my ear. He left me blushing. "What did he say sweetie?" "Oh, that Jay got lucky." "Come get in bed, I have lots of sweets here and I have chosen this movie, Ice Age : Continental Drift."

"Can you come to my room? xxx" I carefully got up without waking Siva, and walked across the hallway to Kelsey and Tom their room. I knocked on the door and immediatley was pulled in. "Hey, no don't cry baby don't." I pulled her in a hug for at least 3 minutes. "I have to tell you something." Rivers were falling from her eyes to her lips. "My pregnancy is starting to show. I was eating more and I was having morning sickness. I managed to hide the morning sickness from the boys but I am always hungry and am eating way more than usual. And I did the pregnancy test and wanted Tom to know it but then I freaked out and lately I just have no clothes to wear anymore." She was crying rivers and about to go in schock. My heart was racing. "You are pregnant with yours and Tom's baby?" "Yes" She nodded. "That's wonderful! Tom would deffinitley want this! Don't you want this?" My eyes are locking hers. "I don't know" She stumbled. "You have denied your pregnancy to yourself but now you need to face reality. You're pregnant, in a happy relationship. It's not a bad thing Kels." I said still looking at her. "I know, I'm lost. I am so scared. Can I count on you?" "Yes of course of course!" I laid down on the bed next to her holding her hand, her head was on my chest. What can be wrong with my to-look-up-to-couple?

An hour later I woke up, silently got up and made my way back to my room. I heard Tom in the bathroom. They all have come home. And my brother is how will I put this, awake too, I don't like to hear these noices coming out of my brothers room but who knows maybe he will find his girl in whatever her name is.

We can stand so tall together

We can make it through the stormy weather

We can go through it all together

Do it all together

Do it all