XOXO

We enjoyed vacation time, we enjoyed each other we were caught by media. And I have to say Siva saved me. I'm all about no lying so I confessed I cheated and thank god so did he. I haven't seen him yet in person, the evening of that one day we drove to the guys. "For once something's going the way it should" Nathan said. They all appreciated that we let to know them first, and Siva he texted me when he heard some rumours.

Just give me the chance to love you more than you'll ever know even if it means I gotta let you go. With or without me, baby you should be happy if you're heading down another road don't you leave me with nowhere to go. Maybe I'll move on, or maybe I'll just stay. Either way, I hope you'll understand me. Don't let me be the last to know.

He loves me more than I'll never know by loving Nareesha. Is that what he meant? Maybe knowing always the truth is making you sick.

All I know is that a heart never but never breaks even. One person is always more hurt than the other. The pain felt is never even between the people. I don't know what he is feeling but I wake up every single morning with a god in my bed whom I absolutley love and adore. Because of him it's not 50% broken.

Max signed his solo record deal, is the New Glee star and I finally got myself a good record deal. This season it's sunny full on.

I, Sarah McGuiness, has the best fiancé. All that matters. And twitter don't worry, The Wanted will be back. I promise.

And In case you're wondering Kelsey told me it's a boy.

XOXO.