22

****this chapter contains non-consensual favors****
pls do not read if u aren't comfy
i'm sorry i had to include this but it's just part of the plot.
i left a bookmark wherever the nc stuff starts.
-
wills pov
-

mike. fucking mike. my eyes darted to every exit possible and there was only one, the one that mike was standing at. without even thinking, i dropped to my knees and i crawled behind the front desk.

"mike! hey buddy." dustin said cheerfully. i could basically hear the smile growing on his face. "hey!" i heard mike reply. "what are you doing here?"

"oh nothing much. me and will decided to just come here to annoy robin and steve." dustin responded.
screw you dustin. did you have to use my name?

"will? where is he?" mike asked. in the corner of my eye, i saw his eyes trailing around the room, looking for me. dustin responder, "uh i don't know... he was just here i swear. will? are you hiding or something!"

i awkwardly pulled myself from the floor and i stood up behind the counter. "oh hey... i just uh dropped something..." i said

"did you take a nap too?" mike asked, rolling his eyes. "should have." i retorted.

even though me and mike had left things off on good terms, i wanted to avoid all interactions with him. being around him just... i don't know. he gives me a weird feeling and i don't know if it's a good one or bad one.

"so, mike, what are you doing here?" steve spoke up. "well, i was hanging out with lucas and max but they had to go run errands with lucas' mom. so basically i just decided i would come annoy you too."

"asshole" steve jokingly muttered. i pushed myself up onto the counter with my hands and i looked down at my dangling feet. i couldn't help but to feel like someone was watching me. my eyes looked up to interlock with mikes.

he didn't look away. my cheeks turning red, i looked back down at my feet. why was he staring at me. had i done something? suddenly, pushing me out of my thoughts, the store phone rang. since i was right beside the phone, i called out "i got it!"

i picked up the phone and put it to my ear and asked "hello?"

"will honey?" i heard my mom ask through the phone. "mom? is that you?" i questioned, wondering why she was calling the movie shop.

"yes, it's me. i was just calling to let you know that harry came by looking for you. he seemed like he had to talk to you urgently." she said, worry obvious in her voice.

"oh really? well, shat happened?" i asked her.

"well, i told him that he could find you at the movie store. he said that he was going to come and try to talk to you." my mom responded. oh so now he wants to talk. i've waited at my locker for him everyday. i've left him countless voicemails.

without saying anything else, i hung the phone up and thought about what our encounter was going to be like. "who was that?" mike asked, walking up next to me.

"that was my mom. she said that harry is coming over to talk to me." i responded. mike rolled his eyes as soon as harry's name left my lips. "what does he fuckin' want?" mike said, obviously tensing up a little bit.