4

"bye mom!" i yelled, running out of the front door to my bike. it was officially friday and that meant that the party was tonight. i was extremely nervous. as i made my way to my bike, i saw mike on his own bike riding down the street into my driveway.

"hey what're you doing here?" i asked, looking at him as i got onto my bike. "i just came to ride with my bestest pal. is that such a bad thing to do?" he asked as if i had offended him "no no, thank you" i laughed.

"anyways, you should probably leave your stuff here today because you arent going to school" he said simply. "um yes i am?" i said, unsure of what he meant.

"no youre not, i am taking you, my friend, to the mall to buy some clothes." he said with a small smirk appearing on his face. "oh okay, cool cool" i said, my face relaxing.

"here lets go put your stuff up" he said grabbing my bag from my arms. i guided him around the house to my bedroom window and i attempted to push it open but it wouldnt budge. "here i got it" mike said as he placed my backpack onto the ground and pushed the window open with no struggle.

i slightly frowned as i mentally compared our strength difference inside my head. wow, i guess i really am weak, huh? "you okay?" mike asked, throwing my bag inside my window and closing it in a simple motion. "yeah" i nodded, wiping off the thought

once we got back to our bikes, i turned to him and asked him "do you think im weak?"

"huh?" mike asked, furrowing his eyebrows "i dont think you're weak, i just dont think youre as strong as most boys our age, if that makes sense." he said, obviously trying to be as respectful as possible. "you have been through a lot so that might have something to do with how small you are"

i looked over at mike and it sank in how small i was. i was barely 5'4 and he was 5'10. everyone else in our friend group weighs more than me plus they are ten times taller,  even the girls.

my appearance has always bothered me because ive always looked the same. i nodded in response to mikes response but who would really believe that being posessed and being trapped in a different dimension would cause me enough trauma to make me super skinny. i dont believe it, at least,

"okay, mike lets go" i whined "you lead the way"

"lets rock and roll" he said and i playfully rolled my eyes at his comment as he started down the road and i followed immediately after.

after we arrived at the starcourt mall, i noticed how much it had been remodeled since the last tome i was here. me and mike parked both of our bikes at the bike rack in front of the entrance to the mall before we walked in.

when we walked in, smells of pretzels and perfume fragrances rushed through my nostrils and i happily walked through the doors to the shopping area.

"will, when you walk out of here, you're gonna look like a completely different person" mike said with a small smirk on his face "you're totally gonna get laid tonight"

my eyes widened at his comment and started to overthink. laid? arent i to young to be having sex? i mean i know mike and el have done it- at least thats what dustin said but having sex is like too much.

"um, laid?" i quietly asked mike, looking up at him. "yeah, you're gonna get all of the girls will! you already sure know how to talk to them considering suzie has been latched onto you. but these clothes are gonna seal the deal" he said, his smirk growing larger.

"um oh okay" i said, trying not to act scared or nervous. "so tonight, im really getting laid huh?" i asked mike, like it was unreal.

"you sure are" he said "my wittle will is growing up so fast!" he said as he pinched the both of my cheeks and i blushed ans giggled a little bit as well did he.

"f.ucking queers." someone loudly muttered as they pushed past us, making us stumble a bit. mikes face soon became red and filled with anger as he started to storm over to the man who had offended us. i grabbed his arm and attempted to pill him back "mike dont! its not worth it. its okay!" i said, talking him out of it.

"no its not okay, will! you cant just let people talk to you that way." he said, almost in tears "its okay, i'm used to it" i responded with a half smile.

"what do you mean?" he asked

"well when you look like this, small and lanky PLUS have clothes that are kinda queerish, you're like a hotspot for bullying." i said "everyone makes fun of me for being this way, but it's fine. im used to it"

"thats not okay." mike said, shaking his head and biting his lower lip.

"dont worrt about mike" i said, rubbing his shoulder for comfort. "anyways lets go into the gap, i heard they have some good clothes" mike said on a happier note

we went over to the mens section and we looked through clothes. i couldnt really find anything that fit my style. i dont even really know what is my style, so i'll leave everything up to mike i guess.

after about five minutes, mike mummbled "perfect"
he pulled out a shirt from the rack and held it up, grinning "what do you think?" he asked.

i looked at the shirt and it was baby blue with angels and clouds all over it. it was beautiful and its something i always wanted to buy, but ive just never had the money. "its perfect, mike. thank you ." i said simply, "but how are we gonna buy it?"

"i'm gonna buy it for you, duh" he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world "ive been saving up my allowance for a moment like this"

"no i cant let you do that!" i said. i cant believe would spend so much money on me,, thats insane. "no, let me! youre gonna be like a sex magnet tonight" mike said

"okay okay fine, but im paying you every single cent back"

"whatever" mike said, walking up to the pants rack and grabbing a pair of black dress pants along with a black belt.

-

after we checked out, we walked around the mall for awhile and then suddenly, i saw my mom inside of macys. today had felt so unreal, i didnt even know if she was actually there or if i was just imagining it, so i nudged mike "you see my mom over there too right?" i asked him, pointing at her through the window of the store.

he nodded "shit.t! run!" he whisper shouted, grabbing my arm and running. following him, i some how managed to trip and i fell on top of him, behind a vendor. he looked at me and i looked at him and we both bursted out laughing "how did you even fall" he asked in betweed laughs

"i dont even know" i said, still laughing.

"today has been great, mike. ive never had a day like this." i said sincerely looking at him "dont thank me yet! the party hasnt even started" he replied. i totally forgot about the party if im being honest. today has been amazing so far and to think tonight, ill be at a party. wow. im beyond ready.

<3

hi hi, wills outfit is at the top. the party will be in the next chapter, thanks for reading loves ily