On That Day ( mixed point of view)

Levi's point of view :

 For once in my life, i hated riding alone. Usually i would take my time and observe the way the wind blew through the leaves on the trees and how the sun drowned my skin with golden rays of beauty and warmth, but in this moment, i was overwhelmed with anxiety and loniless in the most evil way.

  An image ran through my head of Petra walking down the isle in a silk gown with a boquet of vibrant purple flowers in hand and i smiled, " No matter what the condition, i will marry you, Petra Ral." I thought to myself. My heart ached for the hope that she, and the others were riding safely.

  I suddenly realized that from the moment i layed my eyes on her amber hair and hazel eyes, i had loved her,and that it wasn't just for a one night stand or for a less violent and lonely death without meaning. She is my fire, the single vibrant flower in a dark field of dead branches and dark clouds, she is the wings on my back that resemble the beauty of freedom, the will to open my wings and fly wherever i please. She is the love of my life, and she must be protected at all costs.

A loud screech pierced my ear drums and suddenly, a huge crowd of angered titans ran towards me

Petra's point of view:

 I have just seen men upon men crushed under a single monster's giant foot. I have seen blood pour out of their ears like a waterfall. I have heard their last screams of death, i have remebered their forgotten names. But now i must keep my head facing forward and hold back the tears created not out of my mourning but out of my fear. It's funny really, how selfish we can be without trying, so i allowed one tear, just one to escape in their memory. Gunther looked back, " Petra, wipe that tear off of your face, we all need your smile to keep us on fire." He faced forward before i responded, " No, i cry this tear in memory of the men and women who gave their lifes to humanity, i cry this single tearin hope that their names won't be forgotten!" It grew silentand Eld sighed, " You cried your tear, now wipe it away!" I did as i was told and wiped my damp cheek. "Too bad Levi wasn't here to wipe it away with a kiss." i thought to myself.

 A huge thud threw me into the sky. I turned and regreted it, the female titan's muscualr body was facing towards us. I felt my heart slam against my chest like a hammar against a loose nail. " Switch to meanurving gear!" some one shouted, and seconds later without my permisson, i was flying through the air with my swords in battle mode.  The female titan was aprroching us much faster now, her blond hair flowing so elegantly. I laughed in my head, " Funny how such a merciless monster can be so beautiful." i thought.

 Eld looked over at me, and then the others, " Eren, you need to go! It's too dangerous for you here!" Eren's eyes grew large and he rejected. " Eren, trust us! We trust you, it's the least you could do." He considered and flew away from our emotionless faces. The titan's stomps got stronger and stronger. Aoulo and Eld flew into the air and beckoned me, " Petra! Switch to maneverauing gear!" I obeyed and flew up into the air, " Let's make her pay!" I yelled and we flew at her with swords in hand and battle paint on. She stopped her running as Gunther went for her eyes, she pulled his wires and flung him violently over a tree branch. I stopped and stared at his peacful face now covered in bright red blood. I could hear Eld's yelling somehwere in the background of my shock but i ignored it. An arm yanked me forward and i snapped out of my trance. " Are you stupid? Pay attention Petra!" Eld yelled over the sound of our gear's hard work.

 The female titan began running once again and slapped Eld out of her path. I cringed at the beauty of him falling to the ground and the gorgeous, deep red the blood had left underneath him.

 The female titan was running towards me now, but i didn't care. I had seen enough of the suffering and loss in this world.

  take me away, you monster. Take me away. I won't come back another day, he will cry, and i'll cry too. Not out of weakness, but out of pitty for the other two. You'll see me in white, on the top of the hill. Meet me at twelve, and we'll kiss to the sound of the church bell. I kissed you once, and i'll kiss you twice, i really wish i could've been your wife. Please don't fret, i love your smile. Show it more out of denial. So much pain, but i don't care, i'll always rember the way you whispered into my hair. I love you Levi, i hope you care. I'm sorry i couldn't be there.

 The poem i had written on the back of my letter replayed through my head as a giant foot came flying towards me. And that was it, not much to tell, down i went, and then i fell.

On that day, humanity was reminded of the sacrifices that had to be made for the greater good.  Many had lost their lives that day, but one will always be rembred by her smile, and bright eyes. Even humantiies's strongest couldn't save the one he loved.