Notes

Every member of the Levi squad made it back to castle safe and sound (As we always did.) I cooked noodles and fresh rolls for lunch, everyone laughed around the table- even captain Levi.

After i cleared the table of all the dishes, captain Levi threw a broom at each of us and we got to work. 

The captain stationed each member of the squad in different rooms. I had the kitchen and dinning room. 

I swept, humming to my self. I moved into the dinning room and swept under the table singing aloud now and spotted a piece of paper folded under a chair. I bent over and slipped it into my pocket. 

"How's it going in here?" I heard the captain ask from behind me. I jumped slightly, "Ugh, good! I'm done sweeping, i think i'll start mopping now." He held a bucket up in the air, "I thought so, your'e quick!" I smiled taking the bucket from his hand, he pulled it back towards his chest. "Hey! Hand it over!" He smirked, "Make me!" I rolled my eyes, "Captain, this is childish!" He clenched the bucket to his chest spilling the water onto his shirt collar. I covered my smile with my hands, giggling. He dropped the bucket to the floor and removed his jacket and then his shirt. I covered my eyes, "What! It was wet, i'm not keeping it on! And you don't need to cover your eyes, Petra." I uncovered them and ran to his room grabbing a shirt. I returned to see him laughing, a rare sight. "I brought you a fresh shirt!" He took it from my hands, "I can see that, but you didn't need to." I blushed and picked up the bucket starting to mop under the table.

"We"re going into town tomorrow, the government is thinking of commencing the expedition in two weeks rather than four-" I paused my mopping, "But such a large expedition means more will die!" The captain went silent.

"But it is a necessary step of action to be taken in order to win against the titans." He finally said. "I suppose it is, but what if something un expected happens?" I asked. 

He took the mop from my hands and began mopping, "Well, nothing that has happened has been expected, has it?" He was rite, no one could have predicted the colossal titan's appearance five years ago. He set the mop down and began towards me and placed a kiss on my lips. I didn't resist.

The captain paused and stroked my hair, " You didn't resist?" I blushed, "I've given up trying to fight my feelings for you." He smirked and pulled the note out of my breast pocket, "I left it here for you to find." He unfolded it and handed it to me. I smiled and began reading, "Meet me by my room tonight." I blushed and looked up to see the captain was gone.