9

"What if we rearrange the words?" Italy asked, "Hell sink me?"

"Helsinki." Finland said, staring at the wall.

"We are so fucking stupid," Australia laughed as Lithuania shook Poland awake, the blonde grumbling before following him into the pilots hold.

"So, we're going to Finland?" Prussia asked, tilting his head.

"Or we could go into the ocean," Mexico replied, looking at him with the most what the fuck look he could probably manage.

The plane turned on and started driving, but most ignored it.

"Where would any clue be in Finland?" Prussia questioned, "A strip club or a school?"

"Hey!"

"Finland," Russia asked, looking up from his laptop, "are there any areas one might consider 'bad' in your capital?"

"One where there might be say, a giant spray painted half-earth." Switzerland continued for him.

"Uh..." he muttered, "can I see that again?"

Lichtenstein showed him the picture of the symbol for Middle Earth and he nodded.

"I've seen it before, out behind a bar."

"Do you know which bar?" Germany asked.

"Yes," he nodded.

It took awhile before the plane was up in the sky.

People talked among themselves for the time being. The topic of interest at the moment was the states- most wanted to know more about them.

"Most are apparatus spirits, each and every one has demonic blood," Romano replied to a previous question from Turkey.

Most had gone to sleep, besides Romano, Germany, Russia, Turkey, Norway, France, England, China, Canada, and Switzerland. Prussia and Denmark were flying the plane. Hopefully they wouldn't crash it.

"Do any have... the physical appearances of us?" England asked, kicking his legs up.

"West, West Virginia, looks exactly like you but taller with thinner eyebrows," Romano said, thinking for a few seconds, "Virginia looks like what you would look like if you were a woman, and I suppose North, North Carolina, has your eye color."

"Are all the states just the first word in their name?" France asked, "And are the Louisiana Territory states mad at me?"

"No, North Dakota is called Dakota, South Carolina is Carolina, South Dakota is South, and North Carolina is North. West Virginia is West." Romano replied, shrugging, "And no, none of them were personified then so they don't exactly care."

"They just appear one at a time?" Germany asked, "It doesn't make sense."

"No, they appear as babies on the doorstep, normally in groups of two or three, but the four corners states are quads and the MIMAL elf is the quints."

"The MIMAL elf?" China asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, and Louisiana form a shape on the map that apparently looks like an elf."

"Oh dear," France muttered, "he dealt with five babies at once by himself?"

"Ya, he had some help, but he mostly took care of the babies."

Russia felt prideful for no reason whatsoever.

'Haha kick it France I got the best lover,' he thought to himself, doing his best not to smirk.