1

The brakes skidded, dust flying up.

"Just use the machine gun!" she yelled, as her partner chuckled, "Instead of that stupid rifle!"

"Like hell," Alfred said, half his body hanging out of the car as he aimed. The gun kicked, and an explosion burst from the sand, "is that the last one?"

"That appears to be-"

Bullets rained down on the car, making lines of white over the back window as it was pelted, and Rulyn started the car, skidding around to face their adversary. Alfred reloaded his gun and aimed, cursing as the bullet got stuck before smacking it a few times, throwing it to the side (coincidentally on his drivers lap) and grabbing a semi-automatic from the back seat, loading it while Rulyn danced around the enemy car.

Aiming, he fired, turning the car into a chunk of metal on fire, and shooting the man who tried to escape it.

"We gotta set the fires out," Rulyn advised, "Australia ain't exactly friendly with fire."

"One moment," Alfred said, raising a clawed hand and burying the vehicles without even touching them.

"Let's go home," Ru said with a smile as Alfred sat back down on the seat and strapped in, "I want some good food."

"Agreed," Alfred replied, the car going in the direction of the airport. It took a long while before they actually got to the back gate, the person sitting beside it under an umbrella taking one look at them before clicking a button and opening the gate.

"I'm gonna have to tune the car when we get home," Alfred sighed, leaning on the window, "and replace the glass. Maybe fix the back window."

"No, leave it broken," Rulyn replied, "we'll look like rapists driving this 'round town."

"But the thing is, when do we ever drive this car?"

"Eh, fair," Alfred said as they started driving towards the plane. Alfred got a remote from the backseats pocket and clicked open the back, the planes cargo hold dropping as they drove in, Rulyn braking as Alfred clicked the remote again, the room becoming dark.

After Alfred slammed the door, the glass on the back window shattered and Alfred groaned, Rulyn staring at the broken glass like it was the worst thing to ever happen.

"You're cleaning that," was all Rulyn said, walking away to the pilots hold as Alfred followed her. She sat in the pilots seat, Alfred sitting beside her and kicking his feet up on the dash.

Rulyn started to regret specially made planes.

"Permission to take off?" Rulyn said, turning on the radio and tuning in.

"Which plane are you?"

"The unmarked one thats really fat."

"... um... I see you... go on the third runway- do you know where that is?"

"Yes," she said, the plane turning on as she started steering towards the specified runway, Alfred working on turning the air conditioning on because it was hot in Australia all the time.

"You can... take off. Nobody's out on that one."

"Thanks," she replied, laughing as Alfred shook his head, still looking for that air conditioning.

Runway 3 was next to the civilian hangers, and seeing as nobody was flying on this nice overheated tuesday, they were free to go.

Flying right on back to America, the home of the mentally unstable.

"Bro the battery's low," Rulyn said, pointing to a battery icon on the dash, "go charge it."

"Why do I have to charge it?" he muttered, yawning as he clicked on the air conditioning.