2

"Cousin!" Satan exclaimed, hugging him gently and patting him on the back a few times.

"Hello Lucy," Alfred said with a slight smile. This was a good party. Nobody was drugging anybody because this was basically just a giant family party. And raping your family is not an acceptable trait, punishable by death or just getting the shit beaten out of you.

"How are you? I heard you got a little, ya'know," he snickered, tapping the back of his neck.

"I'm fine," he replied. He could sense Ivan's emotions whenever he wanted, and he's been stressed recently, so he's been compensating with dirty text messages and jokes so that he would loosen up.

"Does he know?"

"He was close a few times, but no," Alfred sighed, "I'm too worried to tell him."

"You're in your own head too much," Satan poked him in the forehead, "he'll accept you. He has too. You might actually malfunction if he leaves you- oh wait."

"That's the point," Alfred said, "he deserves to stay in ignorant bliss."

"Wow," Satan replied, "you really are depressed."

"Hey, no need to be an ass."

"This is a party, let yourself go," Jesus said, walking over, "you don't need to be so uptight. I can sense your worry from across the venue."

Alfred sighed again, looking up at the dark purples and reds of Hell's roof before saying, "I need some wine."

"I got you," Jesus said, grabbing a water bottle from one of the passing waiters and shaking it up, the water turning to wine in a few seconds.

"All I can say is, thank you, I love this."

"So, my beautiful and adoring little brother, where would there happen to be a sexy nymph lady with blue skin and purple and black hair anywhere near," Satan asked as Jesus sighed.

"No, she isn't here, only her brother."

"Good enough, ya boi's getting laid tonight."

The two watched as he started looking around for the person he was looking for.

"Why does he get to be disappointing," Jesus muttered, crossing his arms over his toga as he sighed, running a hand through his shoulder length brown hair.

"Hades puts him under a lot of pressure apparently," Alfred shrugged, "how are you, how's your husband?"

"Lazarus has been good, I've been well,"

"I hope, is he here?"

"No," Jesus sighed, "he didn't want to be a bother with his seeing stick."

"Aw, he's never a bother," Alfred replied, seeing someone coming towards him through the crowd.

"He thinks he is, I can't force him to do anything," Jesus shook his head, seeing the person too.

"President Amy!" he called opening his arms up as she walked over to him, dressed elegantly. He noticed the glimmer on the sharp ends of her small, black, bird wings, and the shine in her orange eyes as she walked over to him. Not to mention the glowing red sword attached to her hip and the fact her crown of horns looked especially polished.

"Chief Dyami, how are you, how are the kids?" she replied, "I haven't seen any, well, maybe I have, I'm not exactly in the mood to pay attention."

"All of us are fine, thank you for asking," he bowed his head, "you?"

"Good, I suppose," she shrugged, "I heard a rumor you might be getting married soon."

"Marriage is not on the table yet."