CHAPTER 11: The Awakening of Magic

Lara's P.o.V.

Arriving home was all I wanted. My tummy feels so full now.

At the entrance, Jasmine was waiting for us holding hand a few flowers in her hands.

-"Welcome kids!" she waved at us.

-"Hi mom!" said Aiden kissing her cheek then going to his office.

-"Lady Jasmine, hello, were you waiting for us?" said Chloe really excited to see Jasmine.

-"Yes, I was gathering some flowers from the garden. I was thinking to have like a tea party with the women of the house" said Jasmine giggling.

-"That's a great idea ma'am. I'll change my clothes and then make some tea and cookies for the party."

Chloe went to her room upstairs. Jasmine was looking at me a little concerned.

-"Hi, Lara, no hug for mamma?" said Jasmine with a pouty face.

I'm sorry Jasmine, I said hugging her.

-"How was you first day at school? Principal Davison is a really nice lady. Something happened?"

Nothing in particular, I'm fine. I'll get ready for the tea party, so please, excuse me.

I went straight to Aiden's bedroom, our bedroom now. That kiss was so amazing. My face became so flushed just thinking about it. Ok Lara, focus.

I changed into a really cute and white summer dress, flat sandals and I braided my hair. I grew to like more these girl looks. Leaving the bedroom made me realize something. I don't know where the tea party is. Why am I so dumb? Why I didn't ask?

Going downstairs and trying to look for somebody was an option. But guess what? Nobody is around. What am I supposed to do now? Knock on every door? Well, I guess I have no choice.

I walked on a corridor to the left and knock on the first big wooden door.

~Knock, Knock~

I head a voice telling me to come in. Opening the door carefully made me use my whole strength. God, this door is heavy. Getting my head inside to see who told me to come in startled me a little. It was Aiden.

Oh, I'm sorry. This must be your office. I didn't mean to disturb you. Lady Jasmine said she is having a tea party, but because I'm a dumbass I forgot to ask where. I'll let you work, sorry again."

-"Lara wait!"

Huh? What is it?

-"I told you to come in. Have a sit on the couch."

I was wondering why he wants me here. I took a sit on the couch and looked at him like he was an alien or something.

He came at me with a file in his hands and took a sit right next to me.

-"Well, love, I was checking your file, because after everything that happened today, I thought I might find something."

Ok?

-"By the way, you look gorgeous."

You like it?

He smiled at me and that made me blush. He looks so handsome now that I'm closer to him.

-"In your file is said that Jack and Annie are your parents, correct?"

I nodded.

-"In your parents files, right here, says that your father Jack has no other siblings alive. But on your mom's file, it says she had a sister. An older sister. And her name is.....Evonda. Wait what?" said Aiden in surprise.