10.

Colby woke up and he had no idea where he was. A field in the middle of nowhere? That didn't seem right.. where was Olive? Rebecca?

He started to walk around and noticed a familiar blonde off in the distance. That's when he took off running.

"Jilly" He said quietly when she turned around with a smile "oh my god"

"I don't have much time to tell you this but.. Rebecca's good for you, she good for our daughter. Marry that woman when you have the chance, never let her go" Jillian said and Colby tried to grab her hand but his went right through hers

"What's happening?" He asked almost terrified of what was happening "why can't I touch you?"

"Because I'm not here Colby" she said "you just think I'm here"

"But I want you to be here.." he said "I want you to see Olive and watch her grow, I want you to meet everybody, I wanted a life with you.."

"Hint.. wanted" she said "you have Rebecca now, you want a life with her.. go be happy with her"

"But what about you?" He asked

"I'm happy here" she smiled "I get to watch you and our little girl everyday" she said "now go.. be with the love of your life, go be with your daughter, and son"

"Son?" He questioned but by the time he could get that out she was gone...

Colby woke up in a sweat. He looked to his side and Rebecca was peacefully asleep.

What the hell just happened? What could it mean?