7.

Royal rumble. One of the biggest pay-per-views of the year.

Rebecca had a high-stakes match against Asuka while Colby would just be in the men's royal rumble match.

As Rebecca paced back and forth in gorilla, someone came up and grabbed her hand.

"You can do it" Olive said when Rebecca looked down at her "I believe in you"

"Thank you sweet girl" she smiled and bent down to be eye level with the little girl "that means a lot coming from you.."

"I believe in you too" Colby added coming up the the pair "you got this"

Before they could say anymore, her music hit and it was go time. With a quick nod and smile to both Olive and Colby, she was on her way.

As the match progressed.. both Colby and Olive got more and more nervous. Every single hit the woman would take a hit the little girl would flinch in her fathers arms.

"She's ok" he assured her "she's tough"

"Daddy the mist!" Olive yelled as she saw Asuka about to spit the green mist she was know to

"Come on Rebecca" Colby cheered her on quietly as she placed a swift kick to Asuka's midsection, sending the mist flying into her own face

"Dis-arm-her!" Olive shouted and about that time Rebecca sunk in her submission move

They watched Asuka tap out, Rebecca handed her title... she did it. She collected her one last debt.

"Daddy she did it! She really really did!" Olive exclaimed and Colby laughed at the little girl's excitement

"Go.." he smiled and pushed her towards Rebecca who was walking through the curtain "go tell her how proud you are of her"

"Rebecca!" Olive yelled and ran straight to her and she embraced her with open arms "you beat her!"

"I did" she nodded "I kept your words in my mind, that's what got me through it"

"Really?" She questioned "cause Daddy was the one who told me that you are the strongest person ever and that you could do this"

"Now did he?" Rebecca asked as she felt her heart grow warm

"Yeah he did.. he's really happy, ever since last night he hasn't stopped smiling" she said and Rebecca smiled

"Why don't you go with Joe for a minute, I think I need to talk to your dad" she nodded towards joe and the little girl happily ran off

Rebecca watched the little girl run to Joe and start giving her take on her match. If her and Colby were actually going to do this, she'd be seeing this little girl a lot more... that's something she didn't mind.

"Hey you" she smiled around the half open door of Colby's locker room

"Hey" he smiled back as she sat across from him on the floor "great job out there"

"Thanks" she said hesitantly "why did you run off? It's like you hand Olive off then run away.."

"I'm just.." he tried to say

"I told you last night when you asked if we were actually going to do this..." she pointed between both of them "I told you yes... now you seem like your having second thoughts... I'm not going to do this if your not..."

Colby silenced her by smashing her lips into his, she pulled away... she wasn't going to get 100% into this if he wasn't.

"Now answer me.. do you want to do this?" She asked "I'm not getting in if you aren't"

"I'm 100% in Rebecca" he smiled before placing his lips back on hers, this time.. she didn't pull away

They were in.. 100% in.