Chapter 2 - Mr. Nameless

I tried not to stare at him. I tried so hard to hide myself with my hair.

He can't see me!

"You can have the table." he said.

I still didn't look at him.

"Uhh, thanks." I mumbled.

"Hey! I got our orders!" Katie came with Drake behind her.

Lifesavers! I really didn't want to deal with Mr. Nameless right now.

"Who is this, Steph?" Drake turned to me.

'Well, Drake, he's the guy I lost my v-card to.' I answered in my mind.

"Uhh.. We sat at the same time but he gave me the seats instead."

I can tell Mr. Nameless is looking at me. I must've looked like a grunge emo girl or something.

"Oh.. Thanks!" Katie said and sat down, Drake too.

There was another empty table behind Katie and Mr. Nameless sat there.

I can see Mr. Nameless as I uncomfortably sat in front of Katie with Drake beside her. I tried to hide myself by ducking a little bit.

Katie then noticed and asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

Apparently, Drake noticed too because he stopped munching on his burger and looked at me.

"Are you hiding from that guy?" she said secretly pointing with her thumb as Drake looked behind him.

"He's kinda cute..."

"What?! No." I said.

"Really? You seem so nervous Steph. What did you do to the guy?" Drake asked.

Mr. Nameless was now looking at me. He knitted his eyebrows together and looked at me intently.

Mr. Nameless then approached us.

Oh no.

"I know you." he said to me.

So.. hiding wasn't really a good idea.

"Me?" I still tried to hide my face hoping that he'd think he was making a mistake or something.

"Yeah. I know you. Don't try to hide. I can still see your face." He said to me in a matter-of-factly way.

"Okay. You guys know each other?" Katie asked.

"Yeah? Don't you?" Drake also asked.

So I didn't want to tell them that this guy was my first. There is no way they're meeting him.

So I said, "I don't."

But he said, "I do."

Hiding: failed, lying: failed.

"Stephanie, right?" he said.

Oh now he knows my name. Wow! How can he know my name?! I don't even know his!

"Yup, her name is Stephanie." Katie answered for me.

"How did you guys meet?" Drake asked.

"I told you I don't know him." I lied. I can't just tell them I hooked up with him and all.

"Actually, to make the long story short-"

"We met because of common friends." I cut Mr. Nameless off.

"Yeah, common friends. At a party..." He held his laughter and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh." Drake and Katie said.