Chapter 1 - Truth Or Dare?

Truth or dares... They bring out the most embarrassing things you've done and those that you'll ever do. Yeah, they're fun when the bottle is not pointed at you. But when it is, definitely no fun.

Now.. My turn.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

I can't do dares. I'm too dizzy to do anything. I jugged down like five tequila shots already.

"Who was your first?"

"My first? First what..?"

"Don't play dumb. Your first!" my friend, Katie, shouted.

My first? The guy who had my first? I can't tell them! It's too embarrassing!

"Well?!" they all shouted at the same time.

This is the worst version of truth or dare.

"If you don't answer, you know you gotta jug four more tequila shots!"

I can't take anymore shots! I'm gonna barf. And things are never pretty when I barf.

Ugh.

I guess I gotta tell them.

I should've chosen dare.

"Fine. I'll tell you."

Their eyes were all on me. I hesitated for a moment before answering.

"I was sixteen. I met him at a party. We had a few drinks. It happened and in the morning, he was gone. That's it."

It was the usual party thing, really. It's cliché. But hey, it's still embarrassing.

"What was his name?" John asked.

His name? Well, for starters, I don't actually know anything about him. Even his name. All I know is that he was good-looking.

"Uhhmm.. His name was uhh-"

"You don't know his name!" They all shouted.

"I.. Uhh.."

"SLUT!" they all shouted again at me.

"Hey!" I shouted.

You can't blame me! He was hot. Like hot, hot! Very good-looking. Okay. Okay. Maybe I am kind of a slut..

"He was hot!" I said.

"SLUT!" they shouted again.

John made the bottle spin and it pointed at Katie.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Truth!"

"When was the last time you hooked up with someone?" John asked.

She hesitated before answering, "Two months ago. I was single then. I met a guy at a strip club..."

"A strip club? What hell were you doing at a strip club?" Drake asked.

"I was only walking by!"

"Oh, really?" I said.

"I promise!" she blurted.

"Were you that desperate back then?" Drake asked.

"Shut up!" Katie shouted and we laughed.

After the game, we just sat there in silence then shared funny stories.

Soon the laughter died down and we found ourselves walking home.

"Thanks, Johnny!" Drake, Katie and I shouted.