~Chapter 12~ Future

Karma

It was a quirk only reserved to the best of the bests, and it just so happened that... I was one of them. Those who were once quirkless would obtain this quirk if they have a strong desire to be a hero, to help the society. Or so to say, it was a Forced Manifest Quirk.

The 'gods' must've been regretting every single day from the time I decided to be a villain. Before I met Dabi, people said I had a golden heart- that was before I was confirmed quirkless. So basically I was deemed worthy and was good enough to have this power.

But of course I turned into a villain and... stuff happened. So yes, I believe the 'gods' regretted it, probably wished they never gave the power to me.

Deku. It was a name developed by my 'best friend', Kacchan. I personally love this nickname because it could fully describe me. From the person who couldn't do anything... to the person who would do anything in order to achieve his goal.

My quirk- Karma. It was a power I could never get full control of, even when I thought I did, remember what happened at USJ? I was only at stage two and I'd already blown up the whole thing unconsciously.

Now... I did some training but I was still no where near controlling my Assault Mode... I was dangerous. That's why... Kacchan needed to stay as far away from me as possible.

My companions would often ask me to kill him, I'd refuse saying that I wanted him a slow death, to torture him- to make him feel what I felt.

Now I realised... I didn't want him dead. After I killed Stain, I experienced what it really felt like when you wanted someone to suffer a slow death, and that wasn't how I felt when talking about Kacchan.

Instead, I made that excuse to protect him, I didn't want him dead. Even after all he'd done... I never got mad at him... I couldn't bring myself to, he was someone I wanted to protect.

Karma... please... don't kill him. I knew it had a brain of its own, the Karma lived in me- but I need Kacchan alive, who else would protect the world if I didn't protect him from... myself?

I have the power of Karma- a power to use your opponent's quirk- amplified version for a certain time period that I don't know of

I have the power of Karma- a power to use your opponent's quirk- amplified version for a certain time period that I don't know of. Depending on my emotion status, it determined the power I could use.
Stage one- Calm Minded, two times of the power.
Stage two- Insanity, three times of power.
Stage three- Anger, four times of power.
Trump- Assault Mode, unknown power. (I mean, I recently just found out about this so...)

I have never heard of anything about Assault Mode, but as generations passed, quirks tend to get stronger. I guess it was something developed in time, quirk singularity? Maybe.

Dabi had always told me my quirk could be used to change the future, then finally could us villains could also have a better ending.

With my power, I could also make everyone fear me. The screams and everything... I didn't know when I started to find blood intriguing, nor did I realised when I liked knives... I just did.